Payment Methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment Methods

Unfortunately, we will be forced to refuse to accept payments through WU.

The statistics of payment acceptance for this system is simply terrible, many payments do not reach and are returned to the sender with a delay of several days.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We recommend using bitcoin to pay for orders - this is the fastest and anonymous payment method.

Well what else do you accept? I don't use bitcoin and I know tons of people who don't have it either.

Comment

PayPal, MoneyGram, very soon will be available SWIFT bank transfer

Comment

By the way, today we removed 5% commission when paying through PayPal!

Now all purchases through this system will be completely free of commission for our customers.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectHGH View Post
          By the way, today we removed 5% commission when paying through PayPal!

Now all purchases through this system will be completely free of commission for our customers.
          Damn..woulda saved me $50 bucks for that western union had I known this this morning :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Well what else do you accept? I don't use bitcoin and I know tons of people who don't have it either.
            Get with the times bro.

Comment

Bro when the jin will be in stock again?

Comment

While the supplier can not give guaranteed delivery dates. Approximate time is 2-3 weeks, but there are delays in deliveries.

Comment

Working...
                X