Getting ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready

Ok guys here I go, I'm training for my first show and giving 100% to this my stats are 46 yo 180 14% bf, I'm 13 weeks out and taking 100test p,100 masteron p, 100 tren A and 50 master on P for the pips EOD. Clen 80mmg everyday 2 weeks on 2 weeks off , hug at 6iu's split twice a day and was wondering when should I throw in Var now or wait till later, my diet is spot on and cardio is 45 min daily on stair master and will increase 5 min a week till the show going to take taurine at 2000 Mg's while on clen, 5000 mgs fish oil and 100 mcg of t4. I know I spoke of this a few weeks back but going train my ass off and go for it, anything here I miss would be appreciated

i think just throw in var now. its mild so running it 12 weeks won't hurt.

have you posted your diet?

Comment

I'm currently eating 7 am-5 egg whites 2 eggs and 1cup of grits, 10am 7 oz chicken breast and 5 oz sweet potato, 2 pm 8 oz chkn bst, 4 pm 7 oz. chkn and 7oz. Sweet potato gym at 6 for 2 hours 1:15 strength 45 min stair master 8:15 pm protein shake 50 gms protein and 9 gms of carbs. Weekends 1 cheat meal and no carbs for rest of weekend until 4 weeks out. Currently 13 weeks out

Comment

I'd ignore the Anavar, change up grits for plain oatmeal and add cinnamon every other day just for a change in your breakfast, you could use more chicken breast for 10 a.m. and make sure you weigh it in oz. of cooked meat, for better absorption of protein add ginger root as an OTC supplement. On the weekends keep your diet the same, don't eliminate carbs just to.... Your body doesn't need that type of shock this far out. I agree with the 1 big cheat meal a week though and monitor yourself after that cheat meal over the next 36 hours. It'll help you plan for the last week of competition on how your body reacts to certain high glycemic index foods as well as a big influx of carbs. Keep an eye on water retention.

I'd make you an excel file and list all of your meals and totals for each meal with the following fields: Item/Amount/Protein/Carbs/Fats/Total Calories. And then add that up for the day. This will help you further down the road this go round as well as with any future aspirations to compete.

Comment

Working...
        X