MASSIVE CYCLE! WHAT YOU THINK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASSIVE CYCLE! WHAT YOU THINK?

I was planning on taking Anadrol, Equipoise, Sustanon 250 and Winny. Let me kow what yall think about this. I was going to run the Anadrol for the first 4 weeks and the winny for the last 4weeks. Its going to be a 10week cycle. Any suggestions? Right now I am 185lbs and want to get to about 210lbs. Please email me cause I never get to go on the forum that much. My email is [email protected]

hey guys... will someone plan me out about three or 4 more bulking cycles and email it to me? 'cause i never really come here much :)

Comment

LOL....

First, an non-active guy wants us to invest time in designing him a cycle....

Second, he doesn't post any cycle history, or his height or approximate BF so we can get a feel for what his build is.

Let me think about this.....ummmm......NO!

Comment

WTF?

What do I think about what? Post more info dude.

Comment

Eq needs to be frontloaded and ran 12 weeks IMO.
          Anadrol should be ran at moderate doses for 6 weeks for optimal results.
          Check the forum, you dont give a shit, we dont give a shit.

Comment

Post more bro here and we can help out.

Comment

lmfao. this guy is 110% jokes !

Comment

Hey Duf, subscribe to your own thread for updates.

Comment

I am 5'10'' 185lbs w/ 8% bodyfat. I dont know my bf name but I know its the one in the middle. If you've seen WWE then I would say like Bautista (but not nearly as big). My last cyle was DBOL and T2(ENANTHATE). I am looking for something that will get me real strong and some good gains. W/ my last cycle I went from 160lbs to 185lbs. I am not starting my massive cycle till Feb. 1st. So I got some time. I just need some help on how long I should run them and what dosage to get maximum gains. I am sorry for the missing info, if you need additional info please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

why not just run test at

500mgs aweek--12 weeks--test
                    400mgs aweek--12 weeks--eq

nice and simple-

with the right --diet,training and sleeping habits you will get great gains from this very basic but effective cycle

Comment

Originally posted by therock
                      I am 5'10'' 185lbs w/ 8% bodyfat. I dont know my bf name but I know its the one in the middle. If you've seen WWE then I would say like Bautista (but not nearly as big). My last cyle was DBOL and T2(ENANTHATE). I am looking for something that will get me real strong and some good gains. W/ my last cycle I went from 160lbs to 185lbs. I am not starting my massive cycle till Feb. 1st. So I got some time. I just need some help on how long I should run them and what dosage to get maximum gains. I am sorry for the missing info, if you need additional info please let me know. Thanks.
                      just cause you added this, we still aint writing shit for ya
                      not starting till feb, plenty of time for you to drop in and learn

Comment

test 500mg week 1-12
                        eq 400mg week 1-12
                        anadrol 50mg ED week 1-5
                        winstrol 50mg ED week 7-12

I personally would ditch the anadrol.

Comment

Working...
                        X