No announcement yet.

Dbol, how long does it take to kick in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol, how long does it take to kick in?

I know this is probably the most asked Dbol question on the internet and I know everyone is different but what gives.

Okay, So I started taking Dbol with Test E300 last Thursday, so today is the 10th day on Dbol and I still haven't felt any different. I'm going to the gym in a few hours and hopefully today will be the day, I'm getting anxious here.

I Started @ 20mg the first week and upped it to 30mg on Thursday. I am using 2 different brands @ the moment. 20mg ZPHC Pinks and 10mg Alpha Pharm whites. Since I work out at night 8-9pmish, I'm taking them a few hours before I workout. So I'll take 20mg at like 5:30 and the 10mg @ like 7. Today I'm off from work so I took them earlier.

Does it matter what time you take them and should I split or take them all together? Even @ lower dosages I should still feel nice pumps, right?

Or Am I just one of those weirdos were everything just takes longer to kick in?

Split them.. short half life.. try 50 mgs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Split them.. short half life.. try 50 mgs

Yes, I'm planning on getting up to 50.
        I just started low to see if I would get good pumps but so far nothing. I read other people saying they got great results at 20 and 30.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Should be right about now.

I hope so bro. I'm going to remain at 30 till Thursday and then bump it up again.

Comment

Last time I took was a long time , but 50mgs I felt it 1 week

Comment

Originally posted by razo View Post
            Yes, I'm planning on getting up to 50.
            I just started low to see if I would get good pumps but so far nothing. I read other people saying they got great results at 20 and 30.

I hope so bro. I'm going to remain at 30 till Thursday and then bump it up again.
            If they were Russian or Thai tablets then yes

Comment

if you dont see or feel it by day 14 you can pretty much be sure its underdosed. i ran 20mg per day pink thai octogons back in the day and gained like 20lbs in 2 months. was my first cycle though so the gains obviously came quick.

Comment

Day 10 @30mg 203lbs

Ok, I guess I'll keep a log in this thread. Did shoulders today, good workout, average pumps. Pumps pretty much died down by the time I finished my workout with cardio. Not the kind of pumps I'm taking home with me so It's safe to say it's not working. I haven't stepped on the scale in weeks so I'll weigh myself today.
                Last edited by razo; 03-25-17, 05:23 PM.

Comment

I forgot to add I'm taking .5 adex eod.

Comment

That may play a role. Much of dbol water gains are probably being held off by adex.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      That may play a role. Much of dbol water gains are probably being held off by adex.
                      So you think I should drop the adex?

Comment

So you think I should drop the adex?
                        I mean it's a double edged sword. You do that and you could get all the sides that come with it..

Comment

I never cared for water retention. I just want the strength and pumps. I'll cut the adex in half and see what happens.

Comment

Day 12 @30mg 206lbs

Ok, so Bouncer was right on the money again. Yesterday I woke up feeling a little different. Thought maybe it was because I got a good night sleep and felt like recovered. I went to brush my teeth and while I was brushing I could feel my biceps get pumped, didn't pay much mind. Did Chest that day and the Pumps were very good but what really made a difference was not only the pumps but I did 4 intense workouts for chest and I felt like I could still add another 2 workouts. Usually by the 3rd or 4th workout natural I run out of gas. Strength has also gone up. Added extra weight to all my workouts and did more reps.

I did not want to post anything, just wanted to make sure it just wasn't in my head. Today I did back and killed it on everything and was adding pushups in between workouts to keep those crazy pumps going. I don't do my dead lifts heavy, I do it till failure, just a plate, but must have banged out like 25-30 and my lower back felt like it was going to explode. So yea, I'm loving it.

So Since I started which was 12 days ago I added 6 pounds and I'm not eating any different.

Never mind the powder white skin, I don't start tanning till like Ends of April.:gaydo:

Comment

Day 12 @30mg 206lbs

Ok, so Bouncer was right on the money again. Yesterday I woke up feeling a little different. Thought maybe it was because I got a good night sleep and felt like recovered. I went to brush my teeth and while I was brushing I could feel my biceps get pumped, didn't pay much mind. Did Chest that day and the Pumps were very good but what really made a difference was not only the pumps but I did 4 intense workouts for chest and I felt like I could still add another 2 workouts. Usually by the 3rd or 4th workout natural I run out of gas. Strength has also gone up. Added extra weight to all my workouts and did more reps.

I did not want to post anything, just wanted to make sure it just wasn't in my head. Today I did back and killed it on everything and was adding pushups in between workouts to keep those crazy pumps going. I don't do my dead lifts heavy, I do it till failure, just a plate, but must have banged out like 25-30 and my lower back felt like it was going to explode. So yea, I'm loving it.

So Since I started which was 12 days ago I added 6 pounds and I'm not eating any different.

Never mind the powder white skin, I don't start tanning till like Ends of April.:gaydo:

good job brother and nice of you to post a pic:thumup:

Dbol once kicked in, is a very nice oral addition. Keeps you going!

Comment

Working...
                              X