Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best substance for my situation

I'm 6'1, weight 290lbs.

Im massively obese, I have come down from 330 within a month with massive calories intake reduction, nutritional adjustments and an hour exercise an hour or two a day.
    All within a month.

However I'm constantly craving food and I feel like I'm loosing muscle alongside fat.

I'd like to built muscle and burn fat, I have the time energy money and will for it, I just need to know what to take.

Steroids, testosterone ect I'm open to it.

I would like to speed up my weight reduction and results.
    What are my options and or how can I make it better, taking what.

Thanks a bunch.

I think you're gonna get alot of people saying "Keep dieting" and cardio....

I really don't think there is anything that will help if you're carrying a large amount of fat. Plus you want to lose it slowly to avoid having that loose skin look. I'd try a keto diet, lots of water and cardio. Hit the weights to build those muscles. Be patient!

Comment

This is a common thing. Guys lose a bunch of fat but they feel like they are losing muscle because they're shoulders look narrower and arms don't fill out shirts anymore etc...

You gotta realize bro, fat isn't just stored in the gut or love handles. It's stored everywhere including arms, chest, delts etc..

My personal recommendation would be to lose the fat and then work on the muscle. When people try to do both things at once they usually fail. Building muscle requires extra calories. So you can understand how doing both at once is kind of at odds with one another. Your main focus needs to be losing all that fat. You took years to get obese, you cannot expect to look amazing in a few months. This is going to be a very long process and if you want it bad enough you will succeed.

Consider GH over testosterone.

Comment

I've lost almost 25lbs in a single MOnth, I'm going to the gym 2-3hrs a day, today I spent 6hrs Rucksack marching.

I ate all fruits and vegetables with some smoked meat.

I appreciate the cardiovascular and water idea, it's currently what I'm doing.
        Most people would be comtent with the massive change in short time, I'm not.

I'd like to max out.

When I joined the army at 18 I wright almost 260 the limit to even be allowed in. By the time I finished boot camp 3 MO the later I was 155.
        Id d wouldn't want to go back to that weight, but the body I had when I got out, solid 210 all muscle, very muscular and lean.

I'd just like to speed up the process with any substance I can put in myself.
        While what I'm doing is fast, is just not fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Migueljs22 View Post
          I've lost almost 25lbs in a single MOnth, I'm going to the gym 2-3hrs a day, today I spent 6hrs Rucksack marching.

I ate all fruits and vegetables with some smoked meat.

I appreciate the cardiovascular and water idea, it's currently what I'm doing.
          Most people would be comtent with the massive change in short time, I'm not.

I'd like to max out.

When I joined the army at 18 I wright almost 260 the limit to even be allowed in. By the time I finished boot camp 3 MO the later I was 155.
          Id d wouldn't want to go back to that weight, but the body I had when I got out, solid 210 all muscle, very muscular and lean.

I'd just like to speed up the process with any substance I can put in myself.
          While what I'm doing is fast, is just not fast enough.
          A work of art cannot be rushed bro. You took a long time to get as fat as you are. If you rush things you will have loose skin issues and increased muscle loss. Do it properly, not rushed. You'll be far happier with the end result.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, just trying to help you see the reality of the situation. Imagine you hired a company to build your dream house and they said "we are gonna have this dream house built in a very short period and we are going to rush things!" See what I'm getting at? You wouldn't want your dream house to be rushed because you'd know that's not the way to go about things.

Like I said. Consider growth hormone over steroids for your situation. You have a ton of fat still to lose. Steroids won't help with that. GH will and it will help preserve muscle in the process.

Comment

I didn't read all the comments all I saw was fat and need help. Bro, I've been there. At one time my fat ass weighed in at over 260lbs at 5'9. I lost 80 lbs in 10 months. Don't believe me? Go to bodybuilding.com and look at my page (same member name). I didn't use any drugs or miracle fat burners. I used hard work and disapline. I was in a bad point in my life. Bro, diet is key. Fasted cardio, carb cycling, hit, and cardio is you're friend. At your weight, multiply your weight by 15 and there is your hypothetical maintenance calories. Subtract them by a 1000 calories and hit the cardio. Weights I would recommend heavy weights low reps to offset the cardio. Just my 2 cents because I've been there. If I can help any further send me a pm. Most of these guys on the forum have never had the fat ass syndrome.

Comment

Something to consider as to why you don't want to do steroids yet is that fat cells are where testosterone will convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. The more fat cells you have, the more conversion to estrogen you will get and it would be difficult to manage. Last thing you want is a nice new pair of tits with that thinner more muscular build.

Comment

I agree with Bouncer and Frank. In my opinion, when you try to lose and build at the same time, the process is much slower and most end up losing patience.

Keep hitting the weights and cardio and stay strict on your diet. Focus here should be losing fat though. You're craving food because you've probably have eaten shitty food for most of your life so your body wants it. That's the dark side, buddy. You're being seduced. I'd aim for about 3lbs of loss per week. Drastic losses will result in muscle loss and some saggy ass skin you'll be unhappy with.

When you're working on building your dream car, it doesn't happen over night. You don't rebuild the engine, interior, transmission, and body work all at the same time.

As far as steroids, I wouldn't even consider that right now dude. Get your body craving good foods, get your training in order, and be patient.

Kudos for your progress this far man. Also, be realistic about your ultimate goal. We don't all have the same genetics, but that doesn't mean we can't look good and be healthy. I've been training for years now and I will never have a physique like Rado or Bouncer. However, I fuck better than both of them so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
                  I agree with Bouncer and Frank. In my opinion, when you try to lose and build at the same time, the process is much slower and most end up losing patience.

Keep hitting the weights and cardio and stay strict on your diet. Focus here should be losing fat though. You're craving food because you've probably have eaten shitty food for most of your life so your body wants it. That's the dark side, buddy. You're being seduced. I'd aim for about 3lbs of loss per week. Drastic losses will result in muscle loss and some saggy ass skin you'll be unhappy with.

When you're working on building your dream car, it doesn't happen over night. You don't rebuild the engine, interior, transmission, and body work all at the same time.

As far as steroids, I wouldn't even consider that right now dude. Get your body craving good foods, get your training in order, and be patient.

Kudos for your progress this far man. Also, be realistic about your ultimate goal. We don't all have the same genetics, but that doesn't mean we can't look good and be healthy. I've been training for years now and I will never have a physique like Rado or Bouncer. However, I fuck better than both of them so there's that.
                  exactly. unfortunately it seems when you give people the information they don't want to hear they simply disappear and move on until they get the answer they want to hear. sad shit. people spend years not giving a fuck about their body stuffing garbage down their throats and suddenly they wake up 1 morning and realize they look like a pile of shit. umm no shit, you just spent years putting hard effort into looking like shit! where was this new found get in shape attitude for all those years? now you want to look your best in a matter of months. your living in la la land bro. you've done major damage to yourself and it's going to take time to undue that damage. you rush it and you will look all the worse for it.

sorry to be blunt but you seem like the type that needs a dose of reality.

Comment

Hey man. I have to say that I don't think using testosterone is a bad idea, BUT you have to keep your estrogen under control as those who have high bodyfat levels are much more prone to issues with high e2.
                    The number one thing to do is follow perfect nutrtion and do NOT restrict calories too much or you will lower your t3 nad leptin and wont lose any more fat. eat clean mix of lean protiens and carbs at appropriate times, before and after workouts.
                    I would most definitely recommend hgh to you. Nothing sped my fat loss up like hgh.
                    #1 perfect nutrition
                    #2 train hard and do your cardio
                    #3 500mg test C, aromasin 12.5mg ED or adex 1mg EOD for estrogen control, and 3iu hgh soon as you wake up.

Remember the nutrition is the single most important aspect friend

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainD88 View Post
                      Hey man. I have to say that I don't think using testosterone is a bad idea, BUT you have to keep your estrogen under control as those who have high bodyfat levels are much more prone to issues with high e2.
                      The number one thing to do is follow perfect nutrtion and do NOT restrict calories too much or you will lower your t3 nad leptin and wont lose any more fat. eat clean mix of lean protiens and carbs at appropriate times, before and after workouts.
                      I would most definitely recommend hgh to you. Nothing sped my fat loss up like hgh.
                      #1 perfect nutrition
                      #2 train hard and do your cardio
                      #3 500mg test C, aromasin 12.5mg ED or adex 1mg EOD for estrogen control, and 3iu hgh soon as you wake up.

Remember the nutrition is the single most important aspect friend
                      Agree with everything except 1mg adex EOD. That's too much imo. Especially if test dose isn't that high. I'd start at .25mg EOD and bump to .50mg EOD if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Agree with everything except 1mg adex EOD. That's too much imo. Especially if test dose isn't that high. I'd start at .25mg EOD and bump to .50mg EOD if needed.
                        I guess it depends on the indivual. Myself i need that much, but i do know many others than need less. I tend to prefer AI dosage to be on the high side for those with high bodyfat percentages, but you are correct nothing wrong with starting lower, but just need to get bloods either way to see where e2 is.

It took me a long time to really know high e2 symptoms vs low as they can be fairly similar with the exception of if the indiviudual experiences gyno, but again different for different ppl so best to get bloods.

Comment

Working...
                        X