Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ansomone bloodtests ( after 2 and 3 hours after injection)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ansomone bloodtests ( after 2 and 3 hours after injection)

There is Ansomone (10ui) bloodtests ( after 2 and 3 hours after injection in muscle) 20.5 ng/ml and 23.5 ng/ml

23.5 is that serum? interesting that it raised from 2 to 3 hours. they say 15mins and its done its job I wonder why that keep going up?

Comment

15-40 min it's work with peptide ( like ghrp2-6)

I made many tests with GH. real time of serum peaks I found between 3-5 hours after injection

Comment

Originally posted by HGHLABZ.com View Post
        15-40 min it's work with peptide ( like ghrp2-6)

I made many tests with GH. real time of serum peaks I found between 3-5 hours after injection
        thats a cool test you should go 3-4-5 hour then 10 hours and see if it keeps going up. test the IGF also. thats interesting stuff to me most wont give a shit but I like it. here in US we would have to drive to different labs and pay out the ass or I would do it lol.

Comment

well your packaging is on point it looks like it cost a million bucks. delivery was easy other than the signature part lol. is that BA water in there or sterile?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            well your packaging is on point it looks like it cost a million bucks. delivery was easy other than the signature part lol. is that BA water in there or sterile?
            it's a sterile water in each little box with vial ))

Comment

rocket, BAC water from medlabgear.com is cheap and it'll be at your door in 3-4 days if your out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                rocket, BAC water from medlabgear.com is cheap and it'll be at your door in 3-4 days if your out.
                thank you bro I am almost out and last time I found it, it was like $12 bucks for damn water lol.
                they sponsor here? if not you should send them a sales pitch for pins - water and shit like that.

edit WTF no pay pal? I had a damn shopping cart full of junk and then they have all that CC info I can not stand typing all that shit in. DELETE
                Last edited by ROCKETW19; 03-31-17, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I have a few vials of serostim I want to finish then I will test these. I also need to wait for my blood test cuz I am not due for blood test yet.

I prob wont do a daily posting of this and that BS but I will tell you when I start and I will tell you what my IGF level comes back at. I have many tests with all kinds of GH and all kinds of different IUS

this one will be 2.5 IUs per day and that should get me 350s personally that is exactly where I want to be health wise also.

Comment

thank you bro I am almost out and last time I found it, it was like $12 bucks for damn water lol.
                    they sponsor here? if not you should send them a sales pitch for pins - water and shit like that.
                    Yea medlabgear sponsors here. But ask anyone here. They ship super fucken fast and usually throw in bonus pins etc... Great company, I'd use them even if they weren't a sponsor. They are located in Ohio but somehow they always get my supplies out here in Cali in like 2 days. Give them a try.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

edit WTF no pay pal? I had a damn shopping cart full of junk and then they have all that CC info I can not stand typing all that shit in. DELETE
                      you'll drive every morning for fresh doughnuts but cant enter a fucken credit card info? lazy fuck.

Comment

Yea medlabgear sponsors here. But ask anyone here. They ship super fucken fast and usually throw in bonus pins etc... Great company, I'd use them even if they weren't a sponsor. They are located in Ohio but somehow they always get my supplies out here in Cali in like 2 days. Give them a try.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
                        ok they support here I will use them.

Comment

you'll drive every morning for fresh doughnuts but cant enter a fucken credit card info? lazy fuck.
                          lol I will eat doughnuts every morning but I am to lazy to pull in the other side of street to get them. So mot true I am to lazy to get doughnuts also.

Comment

Send us an email directly. We just removed our PP as we are changing it but can send you a direct PayPal invoice with zero issues so you can pay using that.

Comment

Originally posted by MedLabGear View Post
                              Send us an email directly. We just removed our PP as we are changing it but can send you a direct PayPal invoice with zero issues so you can pay using that.
                              all good bro. I am a lazy fuck this is true but if you help keep this board going them I will type in my info and buy from you. its the least I can do. support those who support you. everyone should be like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X