Clear All

• Received my jintropin

Had my first order with selecthgh.

Great service
    Very good packaging
    Got my kit within a week, amazing A+++

Checked the counterfeit code and everything was fine
    Will definitely order more.

Last edited by Gandool; 04-01-17, 04:37 AM.

Good stuff. In running the jins now. You'll love it. Though obviously you'll need more than that 1 kit to start really seeing results.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Good stuff. In running the jins now. You'll love it. Though obviously you'll need more than that 1 kit to start really seeing results.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
      Thanks and yes ofcourse, Im planning to run it for 5 months at 5ius...I have some norditropin pens and will buy more from selecthgh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandool View Post
        Thanks and yes ofcourse, Im planning to run it for 5 months at 5ius...I have some norditropin pens and will buy more from selecthgh.
        Bet you'll have to lower the dose. I have strong sides @ 3.3iu per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Bet you'll have to lower the dose. I have strong sides @ 3.3iu per day.
          Im doing it every other day, but ye if I get sides, I'll have to lower the dose

Comment

Originally posted by Gandool View Post
            Im doing it every other day, but ye if I get sides, I'll have to lower the dose
            5iu EOD I can't say if you'll have sides or not as I've never run GH that way. Definitely having pretty strong sides @ 3.3 ED. Matter of fact it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm up because of those sides. Lol. Forearms aching like a bitch.

Comment

Working...
            X