maybe fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe fake?

I've been reading a lot on here and people talk about pinning and it hurting or burning for even a couple days and the only pain I get is the needle going in. Makes me wonder if I don't have real stuff. On the other hand I feel that I'm working harder since starting cycle and also I have gone up in weight. Any thoughts?

Originally posted by guns012 View Post
    I've been reading a lot on here and people talk about pinning and it hurting or burning for even a couple days and the only pain I get is the needle going in. Makes me wonder if I don't have real stuff. On the other hand I feel that I'm working harder since starting cycle and also I have gone up in weight. Any thoughts?
    No that has nothing to do with it. Sometimes I get pip and sometimes I don't using the same stuff. Just because you don't get PIP doesn't mean the gear is fake. Alot of human grade stuff I did in the past, I hardly ever got pip.

Comment

Originally posted by guns012 View Post
      Nah bro, thats not an indicator of real or fake.

Comment

Yeah I've got pharmaceutical grade test-c and the only time I get any pain is when I move the needle around to much while its in.

Comment

thanks!

How else can I check my stuff for fake ?

Comment

what are you running and what dose? if its testosterone the first thing you will notice is increase in sex drive by week 2-3.

Comment

Test En + Test Prop
              It's only 1st week

Comment

give it some time. couple weeks.

Comment

Also I want start hgh 2ui per day soon.
                  I found some kigtropin

Comment

Working...
                  X