Estrogen problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estrogen problems

Hay guys need a lil help here I'm currently taking test e 500 mg a week,tren e 440 a week and masteron at 500 a week split ever 4 days for the last 4 weeks and my nips got really sensitive, I have novadex on hand and liquidex started taking the liquidex at .3 everyday but was wondering if I should jump on novadex as well

Yeah... you should have been taking AI from the start with maybe something to control your progesterone/prolactin. How many cycles have you done before this one?

As far as what to do I won't comment and wait for one of the more experienced members to answer.

Comment

This is my 3rd cycle first cycle was test and tren, second was test tren and equipoise and had no problems then but did take liquidex threw out both cycles

Comment

Your first cycle was test and tren?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes it was and worked well, I'm 46 and did cycles when I was in my early 20's and had no clue what I was doing but did a lot of research before I started this time

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
            Hay guys need a lil help here I'm currently taking test e 500 mg a week,tren e 440 a week and masteron at 500 a week split ever 4 days for the last 4 weeks and my nips got really sensitive, I have novadex on hand and liquidex started taking the liquidex at .3 everyday but was wondering if I should jump on novadex as well
            Gyno could be coming from 2 different drugs and modes of action. Could be from the tren it the test. Nolv won't help with tren gyno in fact it may make it worse. Get on adex .5mgs ED for 2 weeks. If no change its the tren causing issues.

Comment

Nolvadex during the cycle isn't a good idea.

You need a AI and maybe a antiprolactin.

Comment

Thanks guys really appreciate it, will do and asset the situation in 2 weeks

Comment

always use AI from the beginning.
                  my advice start AI of choice and get bloodwork in 2 weeks to see where e2 is. make sure u get the estrogen sensitive test and not the ROCHE-ELISA method or the tren will throw off e2 readings.

if e2 is WNL or low start caber its the tren. however if e2 is under control u wont have prolactin issues and I have used tren many many many times and never had issues with prolactin

Comment

Well guys been a little over 2 weeks now and everything is good took .5 of liquidex ed and cleared right up thanks everyone for the advice

Comment

Working...
                    X