How does your girl feel about you using

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does your girl feel about you using

How does your girl feel about your steroid use? Mine hates the fact that I'm on trt and says if i plan on taking anything else she'll leave lol. Just wanted to see how y'all deal with this, do you tell your significant other about your cycle etc?

She knows and at times, pins me.

Comment

Goals rado, goals

Comment

She knows. Rolls her eyes a bit and says "I don't like it."

But at the same time it's part of what attracts her to me so I find women can be a bit hypocritical.

Comment

Discussed the whole issue with her before starting. She was all for it. He'll...she's digging the small gains so far...better mood and energy and not to mention the improved sex drive:D just gotta let her see the benefits of it bro...

She has seen how it's improved me..made me....me again...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            She knows. Rolls her eyes a bit and says "I don't like it."

But at the same time it's part of what attracts her to me so I find women can be a bit hypocritical.
            You hit the nail on the head about women being hypocritical, gahh this chick I'm with now is ridiculously hypocritical and judgmental. Oh and she constantly nags me, I don't think it's gunna workout lol

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Discussed the whole issue with her before starting. She was all for it. He'll...she's digging the small gains so far...better mood and energy and not to mention the improved sex drive:D just gotta let her see the benefits of it bro...

She has seen how it's improved me..made me....me again...
            I was honest with her about me being on trt. I don't cycle often but I did tell her I have in the past. Completely bit me in the ass, now anytime we argue she says something like "see you're all mad because you're taking test" lol. Now I will say this ripper when I was married my wife at the time loved it when I got on trt. She saw me crash after running tren and struggling trying to recover. So I went from basically being a plug to feeling amazing

Comment

My girl has absolutely no problem with it and pins me all the time but she hates when I'm on Tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Advice

Don't ask permission to be you.

You aren't average if you chose to puah your body this hard. You aren't going for a slow jog a couple times a week and aas are necessary to stop the body breaking down.

Comment

Wife doesn't care. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Wife doesn't care. :D
                    Probably figures you need all the help you can get. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Probably figures you need all the help you can get. :D
                      Naah! She just doesn't care about me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                        Advice

Don't ask permission to be you.

You aren't average if you chose to puah your body this hard. You aren't going for a slow jog a couple times a week and aas are necessary to stop the body breaking down.
                        Solid advice!

Comment

before me and my wife got married I told her and she flipped. I basically told her either you want to be with me and u accept it or see ya. were married with kids and she gives 0 fucks. it has been a process though. slowly letting her see more and more to where now she is cool with whatever

Comment

She want my healty, so she don t liike when i use tren, because i become very sick and a BIG asshole, but... no girl can say no to tren dick lol i m joking, if i don t do stupid crazy cycle she is ok and sometimes she help me to pin my delts!

Comment

Total support...Just asked her,1.The sex
                              2.I'm still the same person...
                              3.very consist in my training
                              That's what she says...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X