first time buyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time buyer

hello all im new here and have been doing countless hours of research on where to buy my first order from. right now im looking at selecthgh.com looking at the jin. or jinotrope.us anyone have any advise which one is safer i just dont wanna get scammed.

I've had good experiences with all the gh sponsors. I've gotten the most from select. Each package arrives from Russia in about a week to 10 days. Place a small order at first just to ease your mind.

They are all good to go. Never had an issue.

Comment

In my opinion - Jintropin is Jintropin, and there is no difference where to order it.

As for the popularity - I think, Jun.us is still more popular than we, as he is on the forum much more time.

But, in this matter I am an interested person, and it is better to wait for the opinion of other forum users.

Comment

Today I received my second order from selecthgh, very good delivery, highly recommend.
        I would like to try jin.us but unfortunately they are out of jintropins.

Comment

Just received my first order, took only 7 days. Highly recommend.

Comment

i appreciate all the feedback boys. just ordered some today hope all goes well! i cant wait to start.

Comment

hey guys just an update i received my order and started my cycle today thanks selecthgh!!!

Comment

First time buyer here too....Bought my jintropin from jintropin.us and I have to say, I'm still waiting for it 2 weeks out. I've emailed customer service and no response. Don't think it's looking good. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywooder View Post
                  First time buyer here too....Bought my jintropin from jintropin.us and I have to say, I'm still waiting for it 2 weeks out. I've emailed customer service and no response. Don't think it's looking good. I'll keep you posted.
                  2 weeks is nothing bro. They should be responding to emails though. When did you send it?

Comment

Working...
                  X