Prime Pharma Anavar Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prime-Pharma View Post
    Whatever happened to that one guy that agreed to pin 3ml of NUKE for (5) days?? Ya know the guy with the ass pics lol.
    He passed out Like a bitch :thumup:

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime-Pharma View Post
      You guys are CRAZY.... bouncer bump it up to 100mg a day :) then ask yourself if Prime is bunk lol
      Nah I don't think it's bunk even at 50 brother. I just wanna see the full effect of 50 first. I'm only half way through the first bottle. I'll bump to 75mg 2nd bottle and possibly 100mg 3 bottle.

However if my results are great at 75 I don't think I'll want to bump to 100. I like to find the least amount of a drug I can take that maximizes gaines and minimizes sides. So far 50 is great. Only side effect being acid reflux at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
        Mira pendejo:thumup:
        Look what I got loca

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Look what I got loca

Ha ha Que cabrón

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wtf is in that nuke anyways!! Would I look like this

Comment

• Brah lmao...get off dem drugs nigg

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
                Brah lmao...get off dem drugs nigg
                Retirement life and to much coffee

Comment

• Any updates bro? still at .50 or have ya bumped up the dose?

Comment

• Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    Any updates bro? still at .50 or have ya bumped up the dose?
                    still at 50 and seeing changes everyday. im also dieting and on gh so im careful not to give credit to any 1 thing but progress has sped up since adding in var. i wont up dose until i stop noticing changes.

Comment

• i think it would be a good addition to your test cycle rip.

Comment

• Still liking the results @ 50mgs. Been breaking out with a few more pimples than usual and I thought to myself "hmm that's odd I thought anavar had few sides and was mild etc." But if you search "anavar acne" on Google it's very common especially with pharm grade scripted var in high doses (50-100mgs). If it was dbol or drol my tits would have exploded without a major increase in adex. If it was winny my joints would be killing me. I'm pretty positive this is proper well dosed var. The results are slow but consistent and I'm really liking it. The slight increase in acne on chest and back doesn't bother me much because it's nothing crazy.

Comment

• Been waiting for an update....Keep u'm coming bro.:thumup:

Comment

• Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            Been waiting for an update....Keep u'm coming bro.:thumup:
                            Thinking about bumping up to 75mgs per day just to see. Results are there but slow. Figured since it's early summer might as well. Haven't decided on this yet though.

Urine is still normal light colored. I only mention it because when I run dbol or drol my urine got darker which in my bro science mind = liver strain. Probably just dehydration caused by dbol or drol though. Regardless, I don't have that same sort of "sick" feeling I got from dbol or drol where your appetite kind of disappears and you feel kind of lazy. Var just feels like a healthier drug all around I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Comment

• I still like the idea of running var @ 50mg for longer period (3 months) rather than higher dose for short period. I feel var is a drug that needs time unlike obviously the stronger orals.

Comment

Working...
                              X