first time user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time user

I have never used b4 but I am looking to start soon. I have been on various sites checking out the boards, and you guys seem to know the most. I am 5'6 190lbs, I have come to a point where my gains have stopped. I was looking do a cycle of M-1-T, but dont want to waste my money if the results are poor. Was thinking maybe I should just spend my money on some DBOL. I work out at home so this is a little harder to come by. I'd appreciate any help you guys can give, M1T results, a good first cyle, etc..

whats m1t? how old are you how long have you been lifting and whats your diet like?

Comment

whats your goals?

Comment

Originally posted by LARGELI
        whats m1t? how old are you how long have you been lifting and whats your diet like?
        methyl 1 test.

my training partner is doing 20 mg of m1t and 700mg of 4ad ed and has been on for 2 weeks he is lifting well and gained some mass its not like 750mg of enanthate but its arguably one of the best legal stacks there are.

i wouldnt do a dbol only cycle.

Comment

definetly don't waste your money on dbol only... if you are going for mass you could just run test @ 500mg week for 10 weeks .. if you want add dbol to kick it but you don't even have to since it's first cycle and all you will get great results from just that.

Comment

If your a rookie and/or have never used you may you will get great gains from a dbol and test cycle. You may also wanna concider using decca to strngthen your ligaments and tendons that may become injured or stressed do to your new found strength and weighty gains. Just my 2cc. Peace--------free

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
              methyl 1 test.

my training partner is doing 20 mg of m1t and 700mg of 4ad ed and has been on for 2 weeks he is lifting well and gained some mass its not like 750mg of enanthate but its arguably one of the best legal stacks there are.

i wouldnt do a dbol only cycle.
              M1t and 4ad are prohormones, you guys are telling him to run Test @ 500 mgs for ten weeks when this guy hasn't even tried prohormones yet. At the least get his stats. b4 prescribing a cycle to someone who you can tell has know idea what this means.

Comment

New Mass is right, share some more particulars including how long you have been lifting and how old you are. You might want to spend some more time researching, you shouldn't go into your first cycle until you know the basics, like don't do a Dbol only cycle for your first. Most believe every first cycle should be Test of some sort stacked with something wlse My first cycle was Tect Cyp with Deca and I got good results. But that was a long time ago...

Comment

Working...
                X