• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Summer Cycle

Currently doing 3.3ius ED and 100mgs of prop. M.W.F
    will do 1 or 2 more weeks of prop and switch to test 400

Test 400....0.5cc on Mon and 0.5cc on Thursday
    Winny 50mgs ED...will take 10mgs tabs every 4hrs or so.
    Gh....3.3ius ED.

I will run this until October or November and adjust accordingly then to something else.

Test 400 weekly
    Winny 50mgs ED
    GH. 3.3iu ED

Obviously I will be getting labs done, before and after.

Enjoy bro

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

I may just keep the GH and test so I can visually see the difference being on GH.

Comment

You will for sure have that 3D effect with the GH for sure... you planning to gain any more weight?

Comment

You are cutting.. so I'm assuming more of recomp you are doing

Comment

I don't need to cut anymore. I actually want to scale back about 8lbs right now. Walking at 198/199lbs and being this lean, well unfortunately I need to drop some muscle mass. I don't want or need to be anymore leaner, for now.

Comment

You want to drop muscle mass on test, winny, and GH? Lol bro listen to yourself. If dropping muscle were the goal simply come off AAS.

Comment

I don't know how that's Gona work for u bro as far as losing muscle mass with all that gear and GH.. unless u sitting round and don't do anything and the amount of cardio you do you will just get leaner on them drugs..prolly a huge caloric deficit I.e. lower intake in protein will make you lose some mass, but with the gear it will prolly maintain the muscles
                But u know your body best

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  You want to drop muscle mass on test, winny, and GH? Lol bro listen to yourself. If dropping muscle were the goal simply come off AAS.
                  I know what I mean. I can drop while being on gear.

Many ways of doing it without stopping gear

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    I know what I mean. I can drop while being on gear.

Many ways of doing it without stopping gear
                    What's the point of gear if the goal is to lose muscle? Especially using 3 compounds? Makes no sense bro, not talking shit but it makes zero sense. Nobody runs gear with a goal of losing muscle.

Comment

What's the point of gear if the goal is to lose muscle? Especially using 3 compounds? Makes no sense bro, not talking shit but it makes zero sense. Nobody runs gear with a goal of losing muscle.
                      Fair question.

I guess Ideally I'd like to scale back at a nice 190 even. Stay in the single digits bf as I am now. 8lbs or so isn't much to drop, but being this lean already is.

I am not taking gear to drop mass, it's stupid I know. But I am taking the gear with the intent of just maintaining.

This last run I had, my intent was to pack pure lean mass, which I did.

Now my intent is to maintain the look and in hopes I'll drop a few lbs here or there.

I can feel my weight now, don't like it lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

then go on a trt dose or off completely while maintaining cardio and training. you'll drop weight quick. using 3 compounds and saying you want to lose 8 pounds of muscle is like driving a yellow Ferrari and saying i don't want attention. it's counter intuitive.

you dont want to drop 8 pounds of muscle and you damn well know it. cut the shit. :}

Comment

then go on a trt dose or off completely while maintaining cardio and training. you'll drop weight quick. using 3 compounds and saying you want to lose 8 pounds of muscle is like driving a yellow Ferrari and saying i don't want attention. it's counter intuitive.

you dont want to drop 8 pounds of muscle and you damn well know it. cut the shit. :}
                          I do wanna drop a few and I will. Anyways, this cycle here will begin in 2 or 3 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            I may just keep the GH and test so I can visually see the difference being on GH.
                            Just test and GH. Nothing else, this is final.

I keep going back and forth, but I've decided to clean out a bit and relax till winter. I'm really lean, walking at 195lbs, waist is "29...

Comment

Pics or GTFO... are you getting the Sides from the GH?.. CTS

Comment

Working...
                              X