trouble eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble eating

back in april i threw up blood and an initial endoscopy determined i had a tear in my stomach and a hiatal hernia. i was given some meds but kept vomitting all the time for no reason, regardless if i just ate or hadnt eaten, it didnt matter. a second scope of my stomach revealed the tear was healed and there was no sign of the hernia. doctor did numerous blood test and other tests but couldnt figure why i kept vomitting. eventually things got better and i could eat normal again.

i was fine for 2 and a half months. now the nausea is back worse than ever. the past week i cannot eat a solid meal. i can be really hungry and take one bite and then feel sick and have to throw up. all that i can get down are my shakes. this sux, i am on a bulker right now and cant even eat solid food. some people think it is stress related since there are some things going on that are stressful but i dont think that is it. i mean, i have an appetite but as soon as i trry to eat i cant do it. WTF?

same type problem . . . Doc gave me some Nexium . . . no problems since.

Comment

damn bro - that's crazy! i don't know what to tell you...

Comment

maybe one our sponsers who carry b-12?

Comment

What AS are you using. I get the exact sam thing when using tren at higher dosages.

Comment

Fuck..

Id get a second opinion from another Dr. That sounds kinda odd! Good luck and I guess your only choice is to drink high calorie shakes....SR

Comment

here is the rpoblem now; i got layed off from work and have no medical insurance.

Comment

damn that sucks bro, I get nausea too. I have to force myself to eat also, and if I do at times I feel like barfing but I hold it down. I try not to puke, I hate puking. I dont really know what to tell u bro, just make sure again its not anything bad bro. Im worried about my stomach too cause Im always in pain now for 5 years now. Still havent gotten to the doctor and now the pains are worst.:(

Comment

sounds like you know my girlfriend......HA Ha

Hope you feel better try comfort foods......I have the same problem form time to time ...I found that ensure+ is great to get your calories up....

Comment

Originally posted by buyb12
                    sounds like you know my girlfriend......HA Ha

Hope you feel better try comfort foods......I have the same problem form time to time ...I found that ensure+ is great to get your calories up....
                    yeah ensure is something that i drink a couple times a day. i wanna eat, i just fucking cant. shit is really pissing me off.

Comment

Working...
                    X