Anabolics 2017 by William Llewellyn Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anabolics 2017 by William Llewellyn Interview

Great Interview and smart debate. He disagrees a lot with Dave. They both agree that most peptides are crap, none compare to steroids, and anything that claims to inhibit myostatin is complete garbage. Very much worth a watch. William is the nerd of steroids for sure.

William also thinks there is a very real possibility that they have something in Kuwait (oxygen gym) that we don't have access to. Either pure igf or some new drug etc.. Dave thinks it's just the environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB-kAZx-AEk

I haven't watched the video yet but the summary already has me bummed out. I've been looking into myostatin inhibitors.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      I haven't watched the video yet but the summary already has me bummed out. I've been looking into myostatin inhibitors.

william says maybe in the future but there is nothing on the market now that he knows of that is effective in humans.

Comment

His roid test thing they hype is kinda dumb Imo. Yes it can detect the drug compound but it can't detect dosage. So if there is 1mg of test in a 2000mg bottle roidtest will show a positive for testosterone.

I guess it has it's purposes for like a woman using anavar making sure it's not dbol or something.

Comment

Its a long video, Ill have to finish it tomorrow.

I looked for the book and I dont think its released yet. The 2011, 10th edition goes anywhere from $500 to over $1k on Amazon so Ill have to pick up 2 copies. One to read and one to put in a safe and sell in 6 years.

Comment

Also surprised to hear Dave say slin doesn't build muscle. Thought he was a big slin user. William disagreed and said he's seen people blow up on slin.

Comment

Im curious about gene doping. William said myostatin inhibitors are not effective right now but possibly in the future they will be. I wonder in the next couple decades, if they will be able to alter the MSTN gene?

Comment

You can buy my yk 11.. I know for sure I'm not going to take it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  You can buy my yk 11.. I know for sure I'm not going to take it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                  Thanks for the offer but GW is the only SARM/SERM I have any interest in right now. Maybe in the future Ill try it.

Comment

Im curious about gene doping. William said myostatin inhibitors are not effective right now but possibly in the future they will be. I wonder in the next couple decades, if they will be able to alter the MSTN gene?

You can bet that when it does come out you'd have to be a very rich man to afford it. At least the first few years...

Comment

True. You will probably have to travel to Europe or Southeast Asia to get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X