Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gyno and not sure where it coming from??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno and not sure where it coming from??

If been running test and tren for years now. I have never had an issue with gyno until now. Been run 500 Mg's of test, 200 mgs of tren and 750 Mg's of eq. This is the first time running eq. I have stop the tren 2 weeks ago, could it be tren related or do you think the gyno could be coming from the eq or test? I have ran triple the does of test and tren in the past with no issues. I leaning toward that eq is the problem

Hard to say. The conversion Rate for EQ is about half that of testosterone. Are you taking any AI? Have you had your blood work taken to see where your E2 is at?

Comment

Yea that's odd, if you've done higher doses of test and tren before and never had a problem I can't see the addition of EQ causing issues. Like chuck said did you run an AI before or now? Is it possible your stuff was fake last time you ran higher doses and didn't have any issues? Definitely a head scratcher.

Comment

EQ aromatizes.. So with that being said in combination with the Test I think it's a possibility. Get that letro or try aromasin first as it's a suicide inhibitor

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          EQ aromatizes.. So with that being said in combination with the Test I think it's a possibility. Get that letro or try aromasin first as it's a suicide inhibitor

Yea it aromatizes but not as much as test or tren and he said he used triple the dose of test and tren in the past without issue.

Is eq cheaper or more expensive to make than deca? I'm wondering if his eq is something else? If it's deca that would explain the issue.

I guess there's always the possibility his stuff was underdosed in the past? Hard to believe he was able to use triple the dose of test and tren and have no issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Yea it aromatizes but not as much as test or tren and he said he used triple the dose of test and tren in the past without issue.

Is eq cheaper or more expensive to make than deca? I'm wondering if his eq is something else? If it's deca that would explain the issue.
            Well if hypothetically it was a 19Nor instead of test then it would be more of a progesterone issue such as his nipples leaking per say and obviously two 19 Nors would make it worse... It would be fucked up if it was Deca instead of EQ, but AI should of helped to some degree. Only way to know is E2 checked

Comment

And didn't backspace mentioned before he has a buddy that brews EQ... he done fucked up

Comment

Yea good point.

But I definitely think what he's experiencing now is more of the norm compared to what he experienced in the past don't you think? I don't know very many people that can run triple his current dose of test and tren with zero sides. I personally would have d cup milky tits at those doses without about a bottle of adex per day. Lol.

I'm thinking his stuff may have been underdosed in the past and now he's using properly dosed gear.

Comment

It was progesterone that was causing the gyno I dropped the tren and in two more weeks it was gone like nothing ever happened. Still running same dose test and eq. Iv ran up to 700 with out issue wierd

Comment

Originally posted by Backspace7 View Post
                    It was progesterone that was causing the gyno I dropped the tren and in two more weeks it was gone like nothing ever happened. Still running same dose test and eq. Iv ran up to 700 with out issue wierd
                    Next time you run tren or deca you need caber or prami.

Comment

Think it was the eq that had something to do with it..eq was actually cyp version.

Comment

Originally posted by Backspace7 View Post
                        Think it was the eq that had something to do with it..eq was actually cyp version.
                        Eq doesn't convert aromatize to estro or progesterone as far as I'm aware so I doubt it.

Comment

Just thinking increase in E1 might increase e2?

Comment

No it was tren 100%. Prami or caber next time and it won't be an issue.

I always have my estro controlled on test with adex. Never an issue. Soon as I add a 19nor like deca or tren nips are puffy in a week and gyno starts in 2 weeks.

It's not progesterone that gives you issues. It's the prolactin build up from a rise in progesterone.

Comment

Working...
                            X