Stromba's Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stromba's Cycle

Working on my next cycle that I am planning to start Jan 1. It will be my largest cycle to date. I am 5'8" 180 and about 12% My goal is 195 and under 10%

It is not finalized and I have a question or 2 and welcome sugestions and comments.

Weeks 1-5 30mg Dbol - ed
    Weeks 1-5 150mg Test Prop eod
    Weeks 1-20 500mg Test Cyp-ew
    Weeks 1-20 800mg EQ-ew

Novaldex 10mg day through out

HCG at week 10 - 500iu ed for 10 days

PCT: HCG (still working on dosages etc)
    Novaldex 120mg day 1
    80mg day 2-11
    40mg day 12-21

I want to fit some B12 in this cycle for appetite. Where would it fit and what is a good dose ?

Have at it boys,
    Thanks

i like it; but i would expect to blow right past 195... at least i would on that much test. i can still easily get about 15lbs/cycle on 500mg/wk. as for the HCG, why not run 250iu every 3 days throughout your whole cycle? supposedly, it makes the recovery that much easier and your boys don't have the shock treatment of suddenly not working - then working again - then not, and so forth.
    Last edited by GearTripper; 12-03-03, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I like everything, but I would raise the Test dosage at the half way mark. I tend to quit gaining after 10-12 wks on the same dosage.

Comment

I would drop the enan...i think you will reach your goals from everything else you are running...IMO that is to much test for someone who is 180 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
          I would drop the enan...i think you will reach your goals from everything else you are running...IMO that is to much test for someone who is 180 lbs.
          I didn't see any enanthate in his cycle but here is my take on the whole, "What you weigh and how much gear you should take". We all have a natural endcronology that we start with. Call it Point A. For some people A will be 160 at 5-11 with 10%BF for other point A would be 230 5-9 at 13%BF. my point is that and i still hold true to this is that it doesn't matter what weight you start at. Starting weight has nothing to do with gear doses. Doses have to do with how much experience you have. Using my two examples above, they each will gain weight off 300mg of exogenous test a week but at a certain point gains will taper off or stop because again they reach a static point with those amounts of horomones. So they might need to bump it up to 450 (or any other number). I run about 1.5 grams of test (with no other compounds) and I only weigh about 206 at about 5-11 and low bodyfat, now I am not a bodybuilder but I have been running gear for 5 years on and off and I have had to gradually move my gear up as my weight increased. Most guys would probably say that I am to small to be using that amount but that is what makes my grow and continue to grow. at some point I might bump it up a little bit but I am happy with my progress and I am still gaining steadily.

Comment

Thanks

I have done 4 cycles in the past 2 years. My body comp has changed alot, but my weight really has not. I feel like I prolly need some higher doses and eat a ton to put on some mass.

Even post cycle my weight does not change much, I just lose a bit of muscle and gain some blubber but the scale stays about the same.

I wanna break that pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
              I didn't see any enanthate in his cycle but here is my take on the whole, "What you weigh and how much gear you should take". We all have a natural endcronology that we start with. Call it Point A. For some people A will be 160 at 5-11 with 10%BF for other point A would be 230 5-9 at 13%BF. my point is that and i still hold true to this is that it doesn't matter what weight you start at. Starting weight has nothing to do with gear doses. Doses have to do with how much experience you have. Using my two examples above, they each will gain weight off 300mg of exogenous test a week but at a certain point gains will taper off or stop because again they reach a static point with those amounts of horomones. So they might need to bump it up to 450 (or any other number). I run about 1.5 grams of test (with no other compounds) and I only weigh about 206 at about 5-11 and low bodyfat, now I am not a bodybuilder but I have been running gear for 5 years on and off and I have had to gradually move my gear up as my weight increased. Most guys would probably say that I am to small to be using that amount but that is what makes my grow and continue to grow. at some point I might bump it up a little bit but I am happy with my progress and I am still gaining steadily.

I ment cyp not enan..

anyway when i see 180 lbs i seen someone who prob hasnt done many cycles.....and if they havnt dont many cycles then they prob shoudlnt be doing more then 1 gram of test per week

hell i have gottin up over 260 lbs and i can still grow off 500 mg of test per week....

if you think someone who is 180 lbs with the goal of only going to 195 lbs needs over 1100 mg of test per week then something is wrong IMO

when someone needs 1100 mg of test along with other steroids to grow then you need to start checking your diet when you are under 200 lbs...IMO

like i said i have done high dose cycles and i have done low dose cycles and i can still get a good 15 lbs on 500 mg of test and 400 mg of eq...

if he starts useing 1100 mg of test now at only his 5th cycle then by the time he hits his 7th 8th cycle what would he need to go at 2000 mg??

I think really diet and training need to be figured out first cause i dont know to many ppl who coudlnt grow off 500 mg of test and 400 mg of eq if they have the right diet and training.

Comment

Just a thought, and could be very wrong about this.

Understand both stone's and shots points,

I kinda see it from an issue to TOTAL mgs. of hormones

500 test + 400 eg = 900 mg of hormones

add in dbol 40 mg per day your at 1200

so at 1.5 mg stone's only 20% more and has five years of cycles under belt

again, could be wrong just a thought

Comment

Stromba...

I like what I see minus the use of HCG during your post cycle. It is my understanding that you have a super stubborn HTPA, and HCG is notorious for suppressing HTPA... not much, but enough to cause you problems with your reovery.

I would add another 10 day blast to correlate the 5th day of HCG with the last shot of your cycle... This could give plenty of time for HCG suppression to allieviate and subside...allowing for a more ready recovery.

Also have you ever considered a clomid, nolva blend for PCT.. it works wonders for me.

Comment

if you don't see gains at anything under 1500mgs/week of test, you need to check your diet in a big way! gains and fat loss revolve around diet - not drugs. if you aren't eating right for your goal, you ain't gonna get there. period.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                      if you don't see gains at anything under 1500mgs/week of test, you need to check your diet in a big way! gains and fat loss revolve around diet - not drugs. if you aren't eating right for your goal, you ain't gonna get there. period.
                      BIG BUMP...

BODYBUILDING IS 60% DIET.....30% TRAINGING AND JUST 10% STEROIDS....

I to been doing steroids for 5 years....

Comment

well....

I have to admit that my problem has alway been eating enough,
                        I simply get sick to my stomach on large amounts of food.

I have my diet better planned out this time, although I have to use alot of shakes.

I have been training for many years and know my body pretty well.

All my last cycles were just under a gram of total gear.

Nekrawulf...you are right about my HPTA, you have helped me for this before.

Clomid is the devil for me....I really, really want to avoid it.

Comment

Clomid is the devil for me too, turns me into an emotion wreck.....well more so than usual.....

but it works too well for me to not use it

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
                            well....

I have to admit that my problem has alway been eating enough,
                            I simply get sick to my stomach on large amounts of food.
                            try adding injectable b-12 instead of more test....it certainly won't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                              try adding injectable b-12 instead of more test....it certainly won't hurt.

What dosage and frequency is recommended ?

Comment

Working...
                              X