The Infamous newbie question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Infamous newbie question...

Ok, so I haven't been on here alot, but I have been reading, I have been trying to soak up as much info as possible. Now, I have been working out since 16, I am now 21. 5'8, 175lbs@8%. I have been completely natural, no ph's or ps's. I am wanting to plan a cycle. I don't know that I will do one, but I want to know what you all think is right. I know quite a bit about diet and exercise, but my body likes 175. I can go above, but gains seem minimal for the time and effort i put in to six meals a day. Tell me what compounds you think would be good for a first cycle. I would prefer no more than two for a first cycle, but you all are the experts.

The big questions, what compounds, and brand, for what length of time? What would you take for PCT, I don't know if i can get HGC, but I may, i will try really hard, of course nolva and clomid are viable options. Thanks for your time guys.

You can't go wrong with the basic Test and Deca cycle, Try 400-500mgs test a week, with 300mg Deca a week, with clomid and HCG post cycle I think you will like the results

Comment

Originally posted by 4EVER GROWING
      You can't go wrong with the basic Test and Deca cycle, Try 400-500mgs test a week, with 300mg Deca a week, with clomid and HCG post cycle I think you will like the results
      i agree, maybe instead of deca try EQ at the same dose.

Comment

Just Test is the way to go IMO.

Comment

Test/EQ....use lower doses as this is your first cycle. I think that 300test/300EQ per week for 12 weeks should be plenty. PCT should be HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex. A search will get you the specifics of PCT. And you're gonna want to take in food more than 6 times per day if you want optimum results from this cycle...that means stocking up on protein powder and bars BEFORE you start your cycle!!! Too many people get 1/2 the gains they should off of their first cycle because they don't take in nearly enough food. At 175, you should be starting out taking in AT LEAST 270g of protein per day...a figure that should gradually increase as you gain weight (1.5 g per pound of bodyweight is the ideal for bulking). Good luck with your first cycle...be sure to get the most out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by 4EVER GROWING

correct

or also test/dbol cycle works weel.

Comment

Read this by CG...It helped me a lot.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=7573

Comment

First research is 90% of the battle so you are on the right track. My first cycle I did no research a got absolutely nothing out of it. My second cycle I researched and treated it like my first. I did a 10 week cycle .The first five weeks test cyp. @ 500 mgs a week, the next 5 weeks I did test enanth. @500mgs. I then used lion nutritions liquid clomid for post cycle therapy. I gained 20 lbs and slipped a little on diet during. A test only cycle is a great first cycle but I would recommend stacking the test with somthing like EQ or Deca to combat lumps and pain plus you can gain a little more.

Comment

Test cyp or enanthate only at 400-500 mg a week, with a bit of ldex on hand for bloat, some novaldex for during and after cycle. run it for 8-12 weeks depending on your wallet. this is your test cycle, no pun inteneded. this will show you how you react to test and then you can accurately judge different compounds as you add them in to later cycles.

Comment

This was my first cycle...

test cyp 400mg/week 1-10
                    dbol 30mg/dat weeks 1-5
                    clomid starting week 11 300mg/3 days, 100mg/7 days, and then 50mg/20days
                    if you can get hcg i would do 3000iu/eod for week 11.....you should get huge, strong, and recover beautifully!

my go round with this was fun! gained 20 kept 10, wouldve kept more if i had dieted correctly.....i ate like a slob.

Comment

Originally posted by LARGELI
                      This was my first cycle...

test cyp 400mg/week 1-10
                      dbol 30mg/dat weeks 1-5
                      clomid starting week 11 300mg/3 days, 100mg/7 days, and then 50mg/20days
                      if you can get hcg i would do 3000iu/eod for week 11.....you should get huge, strong, and recover beautifully!

my go round with this was fun! gained 20 kept 10, wouldve kept more if i had dieted correctly.....i ate like a slob.
                      ummm did you mean "300iu" eod for the HCG. 3000iu is a bit much.

Comment

ok, another big thing is I don't want the bloat, I don't know if it is possible to stay away from completely, but I don't want my face getting a lot of water weight, sorry I forgot to mention that. I want to keep a clean look, some people can put up with the bloat, but I like staying lean. Also, I am going to keep a full blown journal when(if) I do it, so if others have questions, maybe that will help answer.

one of you said to help combat pain, what kind of pain, the soreness from the injection, or the pain that comes from lifting heavier? or some pain i don't know about? Ok, so you all gave me what I should do, now how about the top two brands of each that you think i should try to get. I want to make sure I get good batches and everything. I am a very meticulous person if you can't tell, and i will have everything stocked up.

Do any of you recommend any herbs or vitamins, of course I will be taking a multi, but what about milk thistle to help with the integrity of the liver, and anything else that you all have heard about?

I want to stay healthy and do it right, there is no other way. So give me some more knowledge, it is appreciated.

Are there any books out there on the topic that attack it from a scientific angle, and that will help show what help with what. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by pymics3
                          ok, another big thing is I don't want the bloat, I don't know if it is possible to stay away from completely, but I don't want my face getting a lot of water weight, sorry I forgot to mention that. I want to keep a clean look, some people can put up with the bloat, but I like staying lean. Also, I am going to keep a full blown journal when(if) I do it, so if others have questions, maybe that will help answer.

one of you said to help combat pain, what kind of pain, the soreness from the injection, or the pain that comes from lifting heavier? or some pain i don't know about? Ok, so you all gave me what I should do, now how about the top two brands of each that you think i should try to get. I want to make sure I get good batches and everything. I am a very meticulous person if you can't tell, and i will have everything stocked up.

Do any of you recommend any herbs or vitamins, of course I will be taking a multi, but what about milk thistle to help with the integrity of the liver, and anything else that you all have heard about?

I want to stay healthy and do it right, there is no other way. So give me some more knowledge, it is appreciated.

Are there any books out there on the topic that attack it from a scientific angle, and that will help show what help with what. Thanks everyone.
                          lots of questions there but the answer to your first one is use liquidex or arimdex at .25 every other day to keep bloat away. don't use tons of it though because it fucks with your cholesterol. as far as top brands of test-human grade is the best-you can't go wrong with any of them. I know doom loves testex cyp. as far as underground or vet. I would go with sydgroup for now, denkall is good, quest products are good. and a few others but i would stick to those.

Comment

Come on guys i have to do this right, and this is the best site I have found thus far. What else do you think? brands, time, and pct

Comment

Working...
                            X