planning a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planning a cycle

OK, this is not going to happen right away since I am still getting my diet in order and rehabing my shoulder (rotary cuff surgery back in September)

I haven't run a cycle in 4 or 5 years and I am 49 yrs old. It is nearly impossible for me to eat enough to gain weight naturally (really fast metabolism even now) but I can maintain it once I have it. I've lost close to 30 lbs in the past 5 yrs and I just want that back. This would help my shoulder too. I've run a few cycles before but as I said, it was years ago. I always wanted to try NPP too, LOL. I want to keep it simple.

Here's what I'm thinking:

12 weeks:

NPP - 50 mg ed (higher?)
    test enan - 400 mg ew
    Aromasin - 25 mg ed
    Accutane - ? (have to look up dosage)

PCT: 1 wk after last shot of test

nolva - 40 mg ed 4 weeks
    Ostarine ?

I've never used NPP so I am unsure of the dosage but I will learn more about it before I use it. I did use a nan ester on a prior cycle and was super impressed. It wasn't commercially available and was a custom synth (please don't ask): Nan-Hexanoate (one less carbon than the enanthate but should have a similar half life)

I have never used HCG so I probably don't need it this time either. Clomid is terrible with the emotional sides and I avoid it as well. I have never used a SARM but I am reading it could be a useful addition to PCT, what do you think? Do I need to add some caber during cycle? I think the test will help me avoid labido problems.

Again, I am not jumping right into this. Just hypothetical at this point.

-BH

BowHunter 'm 48 years old so I hope you hang around & post your gains with whatever you decide on. I've never ran a cycle just test-c but really have been thinking about it. lol

Comment

If you're looking to keep it simple then I would run test @ 300mg/wk along with an anti e if needed. I'm sure your body will respond awesome if you have been off for 5 years. Since everyone's taking about HGH now, have you considered running that now to help with your injury? Then continue running it when you start your cycle. Just a thought.

I don't buy you can't gain weight. Sorry but everyone I ever met that said that just wasn't eating enough. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter View Post
        OK, this is not going to happen right away since I am still getting my diet in order and rehabing my shoulder (rotary cuff surgery back in September)

I haven't run a cycle in 4 or 5 years and I am 49 yrs old. It is nearly impossible for me to eat enough to gain weight naturally (really fast metabolism even now) but I can maintain it once I have it. I've lost close to 30 lbs in the past 5 yrs and I just want that back. This would help my shoulder too. I've run a few cycles before but as I said, it was years ago. I always wanted to try NPP too, LOL. I want to keep it simple.

12 weeks:

NPP - 50 mg ed (higher?)
        test enan - 400 mg ew
        Aromasin - 25 mg ed

nolva - 40 mg ed 4 weeks
        Ostarine ?

I've never used NPP so I am unsure of the dosage but I will learn more about it before I use it. I did use a nan ester on a prior cycle and was super impressed. It wasn't commercially available and was a custom synth (please don't ask): Nan-Hexanoate (one less carbon than the enanthate but should have a similar half life)

I have never used HCG so I probably don't need it this time either. Clomid is terrible with the emotional sides and I avoid it as well. I have never used a SARM but I am reading it could be a useful addition to PCT, what do you think? Do I need to add some caber during cycle? I think the test will help me avoid labido problems.

-BH
        Drop the aromasin and get some adex.. You don't need to run the AI every day tho.. your test dosage is low so you may not get any estro sides besides a little bit of water retention..remenber you don't want to drop your E2 levels to low.if you get a good NPP it will help you with your joints and I recommend 400mgs EW..
        Also you never ran a 19 nor as I'm assuming so you might be prone to progesterone.. not everybody is prone like myself so have caber on hand..

Test E 400mgs EW
        NPP 400mgs WE
        Adex .25 EOD or .5mgs E3D(have it on hand in case)
        2.5mgs caber E3d (on hand).
        And food is the key; so you need to eat to grow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
          BowHunter 'm 48 years old so I hope you hang around & post your gains with whatever you decide on. I've never ran a cycle just test-c but really have been thinking about it. lol
          I will send you some vitamin C as your next cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            If you're looking to keep it simple then I would run test @ 300mg/wk along with an anti e if needed. I'm sure your body will respond awesome if you have been off for 5 years. Since everyone's taking about HGH now, have you considered running that now to help with your injury? Then continue running it when you start your cycle. Just a thought.

I don't buy you can't gain weight. Sorry but everyone I ever met that said that just wasn't eating enough. :D
            I hear you, LOL. I had to eat close to 3500 cals ed just to maintain. It's really hard for me to eat more than that of clean food. I'm uncomfortably full all the time.

I have run HGH before but I had a trusted cheap source for it back then. That source dried up and the prices I am seeing now are too expensive. Other than the expense, hell yeah I'd love to run 4 ius of HGH ed along with it.

Comment

Sounds like your about like I was except I had never run a cycle before. I will be 54 next month. turned into a lazy fat ass lost all my size and added a gut. 5 years ago I got re motivated, lost the weight (50 lbs) and keep working natty. I got to where I could make no gains and was loosing the battle.But at least I wasn't a fat ass anymore. Got on a low dose of test c 200 mg E5D and ran it for 90 days. made great gains in strength, some size( mostly definition) and sex drive. After 90 days bumped it up to 300MG E5D for the last month and have put on another 5 lbs of lean muscle. I'm up to 215 now and feeling great, not looking too bad for an old dude...LOL. low dose test brother, run it low and slow add good lean gains and keep um. Its not a race. I'm also doing armidex at 0.3 EOD keeping every thing in check.

I know what ya mean about the calories..at this age I get bloated out real easy, gotta watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Drop the aromasin and get some adex.. You don't need to run the AI every day tho.. your test dosage is low so you may not get any estro sides besides a little bit of water retention..remenber you don't want to drop your E2 levels to low.if you get a good NPP it will help you with your joints and I recommend 400mgs EW..
                Also you never ran a 19 nor as I'm assuming so you might be prone to progesterone.. not everybody is prone like myself so have caber on hand..

Test E 400mgs EW
                NPP 400mgs WE
                Adex .25 EOD or .5mgs E3D(have it on hand in case)
                2.5mgs caber E3d (on hand).
                And food is the key; so you need to eat to grow.

Why do you prefer a-dex to aromasin? Aromasin doesn't negatively affect your cholesterol like a-dex can and it is as effective isn't it? I could be wrong. Thats why I'm here :D.

I have run a 19-nor before (nandrolone hexanoate) and I ran tren with every cycle I've ever run. I am definitely prone to prolactin/progesterone gyno. My first cycle with tren I got puffy sensitive nips after only 3 weeks. After that, I always ran a-dex or aromasin and it was never a problem again. I do think having some caber on hand would be a good idea. Speaking of tren, I always got good results but had terrible nightsweats. I'd wake up drenched and have to change the sheets. Is there any way to deal with that now? I actually still have a cycle's worth of tren ready to homebrew (pellets in the fridge). The one time I did a nandrolone ester, it blew tren away as far as strength and gains and without the sweats. I ran aromasin with that too and didn't have any gyno issues.

Comment

Why do you prefer a-dex to aromasin? Aromasin doesn't negatively affect your cholesterol like a-dex can and it is as effective isn't it? I could be wrong. Thats why I'm here :D.

I have run a 19-nor before (nandrolone hexanoate) and I ran tren with every cycle I've ever run. I am definitely prone to prolactin/progesterone gyno. My first cycle with tren I got puffy sensitive nips after only 3 weeks. After that, I always ran a-dex or aromasin and it was never a problem again. I do think having some caber on hand would be a good idea. Speaking of tren, I always got good results but had terrible nightsweats. I'd wake up drenched and have to change the sheets. Is there any way to deal with that now? I actually still have a cycle's worth of tren ready to homebrew (pellets in the fridge). The one time I did a nandrolone ester, it blew tren away as far as strength and gains and without the sweats. I ran aromasin with that too and didn't have any gyno issues.
                  Aromasin is stronger than Adex.. even tho aromasin is a suicide inhibitor it is much harder to dial the E2 in...adex is mild, but it's all personal preference and letro would he a last resort...
                  Think off NPP as a lighter version of tren... You will get great gains from it and will look fuller...
                  I looked my best on 750mgs test and 400mgs of NPP couple years ago...Lets just say the biggest..
                  Growth would be a nice addition as well...as far as night sweats goes it's effects different people.. I got night sweats a few times but never drenching.. don't think you can avoid that unless you adjust the dosage...
                  I love caber it has great sexual sides

Last edited by boricuarage79; 07-05-17, 03:09 PM.

Comment

But I think you should do test only for 12 weeks before you jump on NPP since it's been awhile for you...
                    My 2 cents

Comment

Thanks everyone. Like I said, it's all hypothetical right now. I won't be ready for a cycle for a few months at least.

They told me it could take a year for my shoulder to heal but I thought they were exagerating; they weren't. It's been 10 months and it still is very fragile.

I went to the gym today and just did some rowing and very light bench and my shoulder was hurting so much I called it quits after 10 minutes. It may be another year before I can put the kind of stress on it necessary to make AAS worthwhile. Right now it would be like flushing my money down the toilet. I am very discouraged by this. I will keep pushing but I have a long way to go yet.

Comment

Test base long ester test e or c every 4-5 days at 300mgs and I say forget the npp and go with low dose good old fashion deca. Will help your joints a great deal even at something as low as 100mgs a day. Always run double the amount of test that you do deca to avoid deca sides.

Adex on hand. .25 eod bump up if you get sensitive nips.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                          I will send you some vitamin C as your next cycle

lmao..smart ass.:D

Comment

12 weeks:

NPP - 50 mg ed (higher?)
                            test enan - 400 mg ew
                            Aromasin - 25 mg ed

nolva - 40 mg ed 4 weeks
                            Ostarine ?

I have never used HCG so I probably need hcg it this time. Clomid is terrible with the emotional sides and I avoid it as well. I have never used a SARM but I am reading it could be a useful addition to PCT, what do you think? Do I need to add some caber during cycle? I think the test will help me avoid libido problems.

-BH
                            Thankfully, there are a variety of ways to drop bodyweight nowadays. One of many most up to date trends in weight loss programs could be the human chorionic gonadotropin drops. Hcg is really a all-natural hormone that assists control the cravings of homes using the HCG weight-loss approach. Human chorionic gonadotropin interacts using the hypothalamus gland and assists fat burning capacity. With speedier metabolism, the body melts body body fat as a possible energy resource. Many people who buy HCG may choose injection HCG dosages, that can come with HCG recipes to complement the diet plan and HCG oral drops.

Comment

Working...
                            X