bulk then cut ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulk then cut ?

hey guys do u think it is ok to bulk for 12 weeks then diet down for 7 weeks. during those 7 weeks i will be running hcg at 500iu/ed and prop at 100mg/ed with t3 and clen.

or will this cause a great deal of muscle loss !

If you are running prop with it the muscle lose will be min.

Comment

I don't know if it's a good idea to run HCG for 7 weeks, bro. Prolonged use of hcg will desensitize the leydig cells to lutenizing hormone, meaning once you stop using the hcg as an artificial lh, you will crash bad. HCG is usually used for PCT....500iu eod for a total of 10 shots.

Comment

ill run hcg at 500iu/ed for the last 20 days of my cutter then !

Comment

Even 20 days is a bit long for hcg...why do you want to run it so long?

Comment

i thought it was a good idea. what do u guys suggest ?

Comment

you will respond quickly to HCG.....no need to continue useing it once the job is done. for me i use HCG 3000iu eod, for a week after my last shot and then just clomid from there.

Comment

prop is good, but i would throw in some winny, or tren to harden up a bit.

Comment

i can get 25 mg winny tabs here in canada from PVL. should i start using the winny from day 1 of cutting ?

how do u know if u are losing muscle anywaysm do u get weaker ?

Comment

keep track of your bf% and you should have a good idea of how much if any muscle you lose.

Comment

Yes the winny will help

I would start it as soon as you start the cycle. I would run 50 mg ed for 7-8 weeks...

Hcg i only use like 5000 iu every 4-5 days till i feel they kicked back in....which takes a good 15000 iu for me total...and i also take 40 mg ed of nolv with it to help with the estrogen sides and helps bring back natural test levels as well..

remember when cutting you only need to use enough gear that will help youi maintain muscle mass while loseing BF...you are not looking to gain lean muscle mass ...just keep what you have while lowering the BF

Comment

the only accurate way is to use- www.bioanalogics.com - this system has been put up against water testing as is as good or better. here is my suggestion. Do not use the HCG. Keep it around in case you nuts shrink for the end of your cycle. I only need about 4 or 5 days of 500 iu/day to restore the size (and I have big balls ;) ). I would recommend use a very mild about of winny or anavar during your diet to preserve muscle. but regarless you will lose some. but you need to get the fat off first and then worry about rebuilding the muscle it will come back fast because muscle memory works that way.

Comment

good ideas, Wintertime is bulking season, Summertime is cutting season is how I like to look at it.

Comment

Working...
                          X