Low dose Test, High anabolics your experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low dose Test, High anabolics your experience

Has anyone done this; Keeping a trt dose to slight elevated trt dose (125-300mg) with a higher anabolic (Tren, deca, Eq, primo, etc)?

What were your results, sides, etc..

There are reputable people who claim testosterone is a "dirty" drug and all it does is increase sides. Back in the day, the golden era age, you would hear people run deca only cycles, and you hear about low Test high deca, and how there are absolutely no libido sides or estrogenic water retention to deal with, all just pure lean muscle mass.

On paper it makes sense, you have a stronger anabolic less androgenic compound like deca, why not just take more of that to build real muscle tissue and avoid estrogenic/androgenic side effects???..but realworld has taught us, especially in this era, that Test is best and Test should be the base of every cycle, higher than the other compounds.

I would like to hear your experience using this protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Androman; 07-21-17, 12:48 PM.

Ten is not an anabolic it is a severe androgenic. Primo is anabolic.

And yes it's a good idea and anyone that doubts the effects of highly anabolic as opposed to androgenic steroids only needs to look at vic Richards physique

Comment

Yea I was gonna say tren is highly androgenic not anabolic. Obviously it has anabolic properties but it's definitely not part of the anabolic class of steroids.

Problem with a true strong anabolic like deca is they have their own set of sides. The term deca dick didn't come out of nowhere.

Comment

I read the vic Richards interview about steroid talk. He only talked about Tren as the androgen. Didn't bring up testosterone so that leaves me confused as to whether or not he used copious amounts of testosterone along with anabolics and GH. Amazingly thick physique though.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
          I read the vic Richards interview about steroid talk. He only talked about Tren as the androgen. Didn't bring up testosterone so that leaves me confused as to whether or not he used copious amounts of testosterone along with anabolics and GH. Amazingly thick physique though.

Post that interview, I wanna check it out.

Comment

Low dose Test, High anabolics your experience

I still think Test is best at building size as long as you control sides. I wonder why is it that people don't like it and consider it a "dirty" drug. Coach Trevor specifically. A pretty knowledgeable guy imo

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Post that interview, I wanna check it out.

Vic Richards interview on Steroids

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...0&share_type=t

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                I still think Test is best at building size as long as you control sides. I wonder why is it that people don't like it and consider it a "dirty" drug. Coach Trevor specifically. A pretty knowledgeable guy imo

Not sure how they say test is dirty or bad. Sides are easily managed, at least for me that is....even tren, I do well with that.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Not sure how they say test is dirty or bad. Sides are easily managed, at least for me that is....even tren, I do well with that.
                  its a new fad. "all anabolic drugs no androgenic ones". whenever a fad starts like all these keto fucks. the opposite of that fad becomes the devil. so for keto people anyone that eats carbs is a dumb loser. thats why these fad fags are now saying "test is dirty".. buncha followers...

Comment

*increases Test dose*

Comment

i think the truth is somewhere in the middle. finding the right dose of both an androgenic and an anabolic is the best option.

i think you'll get better results from 700mgs test and 300mgs deca compared to just 1000mgs test. its a 1+1=3 type deal. synergy. same with aas and gh.

Comment

And to answer the original question....yes I've done less test and more tren

Comment

Working...
                        X