IGF results on 3IU Ansomone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    Funny how most experience the swollen hands with the ansomone just like other generic GH. Pretty sure it is not true pharm grade but when getting it from a good supplier it is testing well.
    I have used pharm grade bro. I got swollen hands with that as well. It's just like with anything, we all experience different sides and react differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      Funny how most experience the swollen hands with the ansomone just like other generic GH. Pretty sure it is not true pharm grade but when getting it from a good supplier it is testing well.
      Of course it's pharma grade... every forum you go to.. they use them in the hospitals.. the 4 iu ones... it's the water retention I am sure. cts or whatever

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        I have used pharm grade bro. I got swollen hands with that as well. It's just like with anything, we all experience different sides and react differently.
        I hear ya but most guys I talked with say they don't get near the amount of sides with pharm hgh as you do with generics. Since I don't have any personal experience with pharm grade I'm basing it off of other peoples experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Of course it's pharma grade... every forum you go to.. they use them in the hospitals.. the 4 iu ones... it's the water retention I am sure. cts or whatever

while this may be true. just remember the definition for what "pharm grade" really means is probably not the same meaning as it is in Europe or American pharm grade GH.

in other words, yes it's got gh in it. but it also may have impurities that euro or american gh wouldn't have in it. it's the fillers and impurities that many believe cause many of the water retention effects. get on some humatrope and after a few months you will probably notice a bit of a difference.

its like the difference between a honda and a Mercedes. Yes they are both cars but there is a difference obviously. then again, so is the price. :D

Comment

There is a difference between western pharma and Chinese pharma... still pharma at the end of the day and I rather drive the honda

Comment

while this may be true. just remember the definition for what "pharm grade" really means is probably not the same meaning as it is in Europe or American pharm grade GH.

in other words, yes it's got gh in it. but it also may have impurities that euro or american gh wouldn't have in it. it's the fillers and impurities that many believe cause many of the water retention effects. get on some humatrope and after a few months you will probably notice a bit of a difference.

its like the difference between a honda and a Mercedes. Yes they are both cars but there is a difference obviously. then again, so is the price. :D
              And by the way... Bostin got on some fake humatrophe from Turkey and you know the outcome to that

Comment

And by the way... Bostin got on some fake humatrophe from Turkey and you know the outcome to that

For sure, there is def fake pharma out there.

Comment

Now I found something interesting when I did a Google search... Supposedly IGF levels stay elevated for about 30 hours... Wouldn't a 2 day on 1 day off or EOD protocol be as effective as ED... I usually take about 1 day off

Comment

Now I found something interesting when I did a Google search... Supposedly IGF levels stay elevated for about 30 hours... Wouldn't a 2 day on 1 day off or EOD protocol be as effective as ED... I usually take about 1 day off

well youd be taking half as much so your total igf levels would be half as much even if they do stay elevated for that particular dose. get what im saying?

dbol has a 4 hour half life. but your still going to get bigger at a higher dose regardless of half life.

in other words your total igf level will lower as you lower the total dose of gh by switching to eod.

Comment

True.... I would believe the ED is more beneficial for a lower dose.... if you take 10iu at once then IGF would be through the roof and half life would still be elevated to about what? 5iu the next stay...

I will do 3iu before bed tonight and see what happens... I did 1.5 before bed and can hardly get out of bed this morning

Comment

530 am...CTS woke me up hard.. felt like my hands were going to fall off...looks like I will splitting my doses

Comment

530 am...CTS woke me up hard.. felt like my hands were going to fall off...looks like I will splitting my doses

On the flip side, I wonder if that means the spike in a single GH shot it more beneficial from an anabolic/fat burning standpoint if you can deal with the sides.

Comment

On the flip side, I wonder if that means the spike in a single GH shot it more beneficial from an anabolic/fat burning standpoint if you can deal with the sides.
                            Possible, but maybe 3-4ius...I woke up to many times... it felt like a limp Dick hand if you know what I mean...
                            I ate half a tub of Ice cream about 11last night woke up non bloated...tighter and my blood sugar levels was damn good..

My friend came over last night and all we talk about was GH for the most part... he just got off the Ansomones and ran as hugh as 8iu and he said the sides were so unbearable he could not sleep at all dropped it to 4 iu.. and it's cause more bloat he said he was on it for 8 months, but he is pretty big.. I'm very small next to him.. so microdosing is better

Comment

I didn't notice any difference in sides between one dose or splitting them up into two. It took about 6 months before my body adjusted and my hands started feeling better at night time. I still get the pins and needles feeling but not as extreme as before.

Comment

I split the dose last night and it was still the same... I was half asleep but I eokr up looking at my hands and I swear I thought they were glowing... again I was half asleep..

Comment

Working...
                                X