Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My competition stack, and prolonging it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My competition stack, and prolonging it?

This is my competition stack. Im pretty sure its SOLID. My problem is the long term of it. Il explain after i post my stack...

1-4 Dbol 35mg ED
    1-8 Enanthate 750mg/wk
    1-8 Deca 450mg/wk
    9-11 Prop 100mg ED
    9-12 Winny 50mg tabs ED
    9-12 Fina 75mg ED

5-6 clen 80mcg ED
    7-12 clen 120-160mcg ED
    7 T3 25mcg ED
    8 T3 50mcg ED
    9-12 100mcg ED

That is up to the day of the show. Now my problem is. The show is april 24th and maybe one more around that time. I wanted to do 2 more shows Mid June. Thats like a month n a half apart. I know i have to stay "on" in order to stay top shape. I was gunnin for the April 24th show (NJ states), so id definatly be shreaded by then. I wanted to do well in the DE states and Atlantic States(NY) in mid june also, so i need advice here.
    Should i stay with the hardeners(winny,fina) all the way from week 9 til my shows in june are over, or should i change to fast acting bulkers (prop, NPP (fast deca) and then reapply the hardeners few weeks before the june shows?
    Also, what should i do about the clen/t3?

Too,

One of the most interesting questions seen posted in a long time. Course I'm no help, just wanted to say, you doing the research on this question is heads up on your part.

Good Luck

Comment

Be careful with the t-3 dose bro. . unless you have used it before and know how you react that can make you drop some serious muscle mass while on a cutting diet near the end stages. . .
      I personally do long acting test straight thru and use an ati e to get the water right off. .I add in stuff like tren and halo at the end to bring out that last bit of hardness.. .so doing it that way I can do two shows back to back. I have not done a show that far away from each other though so I can't comment on that from personal experience. . maybe shot has done this?

Comment

So you'll run prop, winny, tren up to the day of your show? I was told to drop the prop and tren a week before and run the winny up to the day of the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
          So you'll run prop, winny, tren up to the day of your show? I was told to drop the prop and tren a week before and run the winny up to the day of the show.
          Why would you drop out all the drugs that make you hard as a rock? tren and test make you full, hard and vascular. The only things that you have to do is make sure you don't mess up if you do a carb load (which I don't anymore) and make sure you control your carb intake to decrease water retention. A good anti etrogen regime will get you dried right out along with a good water loss program.

Comment

Working...
          X