icarus - netflix - russian doping documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icarus - netflix - russian doping documentary

Filmmaker Bryan Fogel sets out on a mission to learn about performance-enhancing drugs in sports. What he ends up discovering is far bigger than anyone could have even imagined. Icarus on Netflix August 4, 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXoRdSTrR-4

Propoganda?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

If only Steroids were legal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

its on netflix now and its getting some damn good reviews. bout to check it out.

Comment

LoL @ the American doctor having him inject sub-q. The Russian doc was like no that's stupid inject into muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            its on netflix now and its getting some damn good reviews. bout to check it out.

Gonna check this out in a bit...After I'm done playing skyrim lol

Comment

It's pretty good. I watched an hour into it so far. Gets pretty intense. I'll finish it tomorrow.

Comment

On it right now.... #freelanceamstrong

Comment

Subq shots of test? Lol...russian voice.. Inject into the ass... that guy is a pussy....

If only these fuckers took EQ they be unstoppable

Comment

I am mafia!! Chased by Wada lol

Comment

Just watched the whole thing. That was a great documentary.

Comment

This some crazy ass conspiracy shit on the real...

I he scurred if I was grigory.. Russia no joke

Comment

i think it's funny the bike rider guy finished in a lower place on PEDs compared to the year before where he was natty.

i think that has a connection with our world as well. you can do all the drugs you want but if you don't have the genetics or you don't put in the work the drugs don't mean much. it's only when you give drugs to guys with good genetics and who work hard where you obviously see the biggest change.

i have a feeling the bike rider guy was not working as hard as he did the year before for his competition because he was busy filming and making the documentary. he concentrated so much on filming and the peds that he simply didn't have time to train like he did the year before.

it's very likely that a few of those guys (not all) that finished ahead of him were natty. they worked hard but more importantly they were literally born to ride genetically. you really can't overcome this no matter what sport you are in. no amount of drugs and hard work will make me run like Bolt. no amount of drugs and hard work will make me swim like Phelps. I accept that.

Comment

Just finished the doc. Very well done. It's different from what a lot of people think it's about. It's based on proven facts not hearsay or rumor. It's not propaganda against Russia specificly, it's just that the head of their doping agency became their Edward Snowden of sport. So to call it propoganda is like saying anything Snowden says is propaganda against America. All of the claims made by the Russian defector were proven true by the world anti doping agency. It's important to understand that WADA is not an American organization, it's an international organization made up of hundreds of countries. This is not some America vs Russia thing. The doc also points out Americans like Lance Armstrong and others who have used PEDs so it's not like it's saying "oh Russia cheats and everyone else is clean".

I highly recommend everyone watch it. Very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Just finished the doc. Very well done. It's different from what a lot of people think it's about. It's based on proven facts not hearsay or rumor. It's not propaganda against Russia specificly, it's just that the head of their doping agency became their Edward Snowden of sport. So to call it propoganda is like saying anything Snowden says is propaganda against America. All of the claims made by the Russian defector were proven true by the world anti doping agency. It's important to understand that WADA is not an American organization, it's an international organization made up of hundreds of countries. This is not some America vs Russia thing. The doc also points out Americans like Lance Armstrong and others who have used PEDs so it's not like it's saying "oh Russia cheats and everyone else is clean".

I highly recommend everyone watch it. Very well done.

It was an amazing documentary. Almost a favorite of mine. And how olympic officials denied WADA's request in suspending Russia completely from games and then they ended up dominating in Sochi. They've always been doping & it's incredible the kind of evil genius act they pulled. Everybody knows but nobody listens. Im certain America has been pulling this act as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X