Estrogen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estrogen?

Ok ive the forums and stuff..and read around..but can somone explane to me the whole estrogen after a cycle..Im not making the conection..at least not fully..idk..?? thanks ppl

All humans have hormones, lots and lots of them.

3 main ones

testosterone: builds muscle, repairs tissues, provides the juice for the chemicals in brain of well being

cortisol: it works like a braking system to keep the testosterone in check

estrogen: mainly involved with production of sex hormones

Men haves lots more test than estro

Women have lots more estro than test

When on a cycle after cycle natural test levels are down, so body get's the signal produce more test, when the body gets that signal it goes into overdrive of production....okay

The problem with the estro is that it was never low too begin, most likely higher, and when the body goes into overdrive production it produces more estrogen, and you already have more than enough, so you get more than you need, which has side effects for some depending on how much, usually just a little bit of holding onto fat

that's about it

Comment

ooo so the more testosterone i have the smarter ill be?? hahaa jp...thanks bro..thats all i needed to make sure i had right....but what about post cycle....what can you take to keep estro. levels in check..6oxo..is one ive herd of..

Comment

what about aromatization that comes with test.. can you explane that to me also..thanks bro..

Comment

what aromatizes is the estrogen, essentially the same thing

to fight aromatization use anti-estrogens, just punch in a search for that with search button up top and you'll be busy for a few hours

6-oxo is fine depending on goals, cycle etc.

Comment

nice..thanks a lot bro..

Comment

no problem, getting it right is the RIGHT way, so glad to help

good luck

Comment

Working...
              X