Bouncers Test, Masteron, Anavar Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncers Test, Masteron, Anavar Cycle

Switching over from test and deca. I dropped the deca about 10 days ago due to some nip sensitivity and puffyness. Nips are back to normal now but I will say my joints didn't feel as "lubed" today in the gym compared to being on deca. I'm hoping the anavar has a similar effect on joints that deca does.

Anyway, my new cycle will be as follows.

Test E 250mgs E4D
    Masteron E 200mgs E4D
    Anavar 50 mgs ED
    GH 3.3 iu ED

I'm hoping the mast and var will be enough of an estro blocker to allow me to drop the adex that I always need on a test cycle. What you guys think? Will I still need adex? I know adex prevents a small amount of the gains from AAS so it would be nice not to use it.

I would just have Adex on hand, yes masteron acts like an AI, but it's not but something interesting my boy told me was it's better to use aromasin cause it doesn't affect IGF or cholesterol like Adex does

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I think you'll be good with masteron. I can run Proviron or masteron with a moderate dose of Test and not need an ai. Or atleast need least of a usual dose. Have u ran masteron before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And I stopped the Adex as well....no AI unless I feel funny

Comment

I wonder that about mast with the low test as well.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            I wonder that about mast with the low test as well.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
            It will help tremendously even on a low dose test because of its dht derived and it will bind to the SHGB to free up test

Comment

I used masteron one other time with test and loved it. I think I used adex on it not because I needed it but because I didn't know masteron acts like an anti e at the time.

Anavar is supposed to have some small amount of anti e as well I thought.

Comment

Why don't you up the GH @ 5iu

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Why don't you up the GH @ 5iu

Higher chance of blood sugar issues and I'm a firm believer that with GH the longer (1 year) low dose route is better than the high dose 3-4 month route.

Comment

My joints tendons are feeling better on the var. Obviously I don't know how it would compare to the deca B, But I have noticed it big time. Also I've noticed the estro feeling I'd get isn't as much and have dropped the adex down to .02 from .03.... I may drop it completely next week n see how it goes.

If ya don't mind...What Var are you gonna run? I'm liking it alot!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Higher chance of blood sugar issues and I'm a firm believer that with GH the longer (1 year) low dose route is better than the high dose 3-4 month route.
                      Not as long as you check your blood glucose levels... My levels stay between 80-90 1 hour after my GH shot and I ate 1 hour before...
                      Plus you are using Jinz right? Or are you on the Ansomones Now?... still 4-5iu would be better... add a lil bit of slin if you going to do it yearly, but I believe you should come off for some months...
                      At least that's what I would do..

Comment

Yea masteron is a great addition to any cycle. You get that good "alpha" feeling and your libido is always on high gear (no pun intended). I've been thinking of making it a staple. Only problem is it's a bit pricey.

Comment

Why don't u just shoot 1ML of each Monday and Thursday?
                          500mg Test
                          400mg Mast E
                          Anavar 50mg Ed
                          GH 3.3iu ED

That's a decent cycle. I don't understand anything greater than E3D imho.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            My joints tendons are feeling better on the var. Obviously I don't know how it would compare to the deca B, But I have noticed it big time. Also I've noticed the estro feeling I'd get isn't as much and have dropped the adex down to .02 from .03.... I may drop it completely next week n see how it goes.

If ya don't mind...What Var are you gonna run? I'm liking it alot!
                            Cool, hope the mast combo with var allows me to drop adex completely then.

Going to try PSL var and also LimingShop after that. The masteron will be from pharacom and dyel.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                              Why don't u just shoot 1ML of each Monday and Thursday?
                              500mg Test
                              400mg Mast E
                              Anavar 50mg Ed
                              GH 3.3iu ED

That's a decent cycle. I don't understand anything greater than E3D imho.

I just like to keep things even. E4D is more even then Mon and Thurs because there are less days between Mon and Thurs then their are Thurs and Mon. The body doesn't kwno anything about what a week is. So I like to shoot E5D or E4D or E3D. I don't like picking 2 days in a 7 day period because it's not exactly even. More mental than anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X