Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Suspension <- Who has used it

Anyone here have used this before?

Its water based fast acting type of Test...

I just had a question about the Denkall Suspension....Is it painfull?..lol

Whats the best brand that you have used? and how did you like it compared to lets say test Enethate.

Jyzza

its like being hit on the muscle witha hammer, once that shit crystalizes, yeooooowwch

I gained 15 lbs in a matter of about 10 days, 100mgs ed

Its mg for mg the strongest test out there

and with the Denkall is really good, but clogs fast
    Ive used lower dose ones that are a bit less of a pain, Agoviron to be exact, 50mg/ml..but are rare and expsenive

Comment

yep, the suspension is awsome for fast size and strength. .I did not find it as painful as using prop but it does hurt:)
      I had a few of the agoviron years back and they rock!

Comment

:D

Comment

Doom......correct me if I'm wrong...but doesnt a UG lab make Suspension suspended in OIL?.....

Comment

Yes there is a few UG labs that make it in oil....

I like water base better myself but oil doesnt seem to hurt as bad. Its prob my fav test and like Doom said its the strongest mg for mg

Comment

Yes they do make it in an oil compound, it just slows down the release into the muscle

Comment

I'll be trying it out then...I'm off right now to get my body back in the balance......

I was thinking Suspension, D-Bol (my favorite), Test Cyp....and evry 6 weeks I switch things around....

The reason for Suspension is to kick start the gains....I would only be on it for 2-3 weeks untill cyp kicks in......

I'll tell you guys how I feel tomorrow...lol

Comment

With an eod dose of 100mgs, you will blow up quick bro.

Draw with an 18g, and shoot with a 21, and you gotta be quick, it jams up fast, it dried up mid injection on me one time

Comment

Orbits Susp. is oil based

Comment

Doom, would you suggest the same injection technique for an oil based susp or an oil based prop/susp mix.

Comment

The oil base, will elimante the rapid attachment and relase, reason why they are making oil "suspensions" but not by much
                        basically suspension just means water based, potentailly no ester, thats why the shot is so painful.
                        the water flushes right through and the chmeical crystalizes on the muscle, only a matter of hrs before its in and out of the system
                        oil base, I would just go with a 23-25g...if you have troubles, just run the bottle under some hot water and let the oil thin

Comment

would it be more effective to do 1/2cc twice a day?

Comment

once a day is fine

Comment

Would mixing with oil based gear help to not clog the pin? Because im getting ready to run susp, enat., drol, and eq so i would be able to mix if its helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X