Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Only Cycle Experience

Published on Jul 22, 2017
    Sit down to talk with Josh and Coach Trevor about our Trenbolone Cycle Experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGtdyU1BQA

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Published on Jul 22, 2017
    Sit down to talk with Josh and Coach Trevor about our Trenbolone Cycle Experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGtdyU1BQA
    I've done them a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      I've done them a few times.
      Tell us a few more times bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Tell us a few more times bro.
        I've done them a few times

Comment

One more time Rado

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            One more time Rado

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
            No matter how many times you do it, I've done it a few times(more)

Comment

I never did tren alone; only with equal dosages of test prop. Maybe that's why I had to use a-dex to keep sensitive nips at bay.

So what were your experiences on just tren alone?

Comment

The only time I've done Tren alone was when I didn't have the funds to buy more Test. Test e was already leaving my system and I got on Tren acetate at 50mg ED for a couple weeks. I had such mental clarity. My mood was good, and I was able to sleep and my body was tight not big just more aesthetic in a way. When I added testosterone I gained a lot of more size and thickness but then the sides kicked in; Insomnia, temper, attitude, aggression, etc. I also like how I look on higher test than Tren. No test with Tren is more like a dryer look think of recomp or straight cutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter View Post
                  I never did tren alone; only with equal dosages of test prop. Maybe that's why I had to use a-dex to keep sensitive nips at bay.

So what were your experiences on just tren alone?
                  My libido was minimal. But libido and getting hard are 2 different things. We had sex, as many times as if I were not doing just tren. I'm a rarity with tren. Sides for me were HBP and elevated cholesterol(220 higher marks)levels. I slept fine and still do, no sweats, not more of an asshole, etc.

I had moments when I needed to control my tongue, but I managed.

I always say this, I really do think that a big part of my success with tren has been due to;

Getting blood work done regularly. Super important.

Not going crazy with dosing, I've done 600mgs before but 200/300mgs is my spot. 400 is on the high side when I do year long cycles.

I honestly liked tren by itself, but it'll shrink your balls, fuck up your HPTA levels, etc....im not invincible to tren, it certainly affects some of my lipids. But nothing to a point of needing to come off.

It's been a good year I think since being on tren? I wanted to clean my body out a bit and have been curios to other compounds.

Sorry for the long ass rant lol....it's not for you:DTren

Comment

Working...
                  X