Post some of your favorite cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post some of your favorite cycles

I've played with quite a few different compounds.

My fav by far is tren, mast and prop and all ace.

Some others that I like that much are; winny, prop and mast.

Oral favs are winny and tbol/anavar for the tie of second place

Some of my best cycles;
    -Test E, Tren Enth, Anadrol/Dbol combo.
    -Test Prop, Mast Prop, Tren Ace.

All around feel good/favorite cycle; a good dose Test Only with some masteron Enanthate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Test prop, tren a, masteron, eq, proviron, winny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see a pattern, this should be good:D

Comment

I really don't know yet because I haven't stacked many things. Only done test and deca or test and mast or test and dbol etc.. never tried any short esters.

I'll be stacking more shit this year to see what I like best. But so far I guess I'd say test e and mast e.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I really don't know yet because I haven't stacked many things. Only done test and deca or test and mast or test and dbol etc.. never tried any short esters.

I'll be stacking more shit this year to see what I like best. But so far I guess I'd say test e and mast e.
            I've only stacked 3 things at once. Have you ever thought of running a long 6 month or yearly cycle with low dosing like I do?

Comment

Tren a 75 mastP 75 and test p 150 all eod with tball@ 30 a day the positive sexual sides are the only adictive thing with androgens but this one was ridiculous. Back in the German studies of tball some of the athletes that were being doped with it could not get there head right 4 training beacuse of being sexually preoccupied it was a obstical 4 the trainers and thoroughly documented in a percentage of athletes. Has 2 be real tball and it's hard to get I think, pretty expensive to make, commonly counterfeited with cheaper superdrol /winne and some other non aromitizing 17s. But every cycle is great, I could go way on.
              Another is TRT test with deca, it's as good as it gets to gain size, single androgen, no sides at all almost no anceleries, dry w/o 2much t and about as hard as tren, not quite. Just easy and good.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Test e, tren e, masteron,anavar and hgh. It was amazing cut cycle went from 195 at 19% bf to 180 7.6 bf in 20 weeks but have to say diet was on point. Lost a lot of fat but gained good muscle

Comment

Test NPP...

Now test mast and GH

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X