Steroids are Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids are Bullshit

Pretty much Coach Trevor says more is not always better and you can get same results with a low dose

https://youtu.be/y4lezDezkYA

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

i haven't watched the video yet but i will. click bait title bori you POS. j/k :D

there is definitely a limit as we saw with Bostin Loyd, this past year he megadosed and actually went backwards. the body can only use so much.

but if anyone thinks anyone on a pro stage is using 500mgs a week of test they need to be checked into a nut house.

on the flip side anyone that need grams of shit to look like an average gym rat just needs to pick another hobby because this shit isn't for you. just be honest and realize you don't have the genetics and stop killing yourself over some dream that will never happen. even bostin loyd is starting to realize this and lower his doses.

Comment

Shit was kind of click bait when I watched it..., but made sense @ the end... Trevor being twisted

Comment

if it is any kind of Sarms advertisement or they even mention sarms as being better than steroids i am going to fuck you up.

Comment

Nah it's true what he said. They all do the same thing besides the cosmetic effect certain roids give you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blast a gram of Test, eat your food, and lift some heavy ass weight and you'll grow like a weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              Blast a gram of Test, eat your food, and lift some heavy ass weight and you'll grow like a weed.

Agree but disagree. Trevor has talked many times about synergy effect. 1+1 = 3 type deal.

I firmly believe you'll get better results with 500mgs test and 500mgs deca compared to just a gram of test.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Agree but disagree. Trevor has talked many times about synergy effect. 1+1 = 3 type deal.

I firmly believe you'll get better results with 500mgs test and 500mgs deca compared to just a gram of test.

Yea but if you're like me who can't run Tren/Eq/Deca then 800-1000mg of testosterone by itself is great for size without barely any sides. No extra ancillaries needed for libido issues, no anxiety, no insomnia, no negatives with the compound your body is naturally familiar with. Only problem I'll get is like some joint pain. But everybody's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                  Yea but if you're like me who can't run Tren/Eq/Deca then 800-1000mg of testosterone by itself is great for size without barely any sides. No extra ancillaries needed for libido issues, no anxiety, no insomnia, no negatives with the compound your body is naturally familiar with. Only problem I'll get is like some joint pain. But everybody's different.

You could with prami or caber

Comment

I rather eat shit and die

Comment

My body composition is also better on testosterone by itself than Test/deca. Deca smooths me out to the point it looks like I have no delts. I look like a meatball on deca.

Comment

But yes I do agree on the synergistic effect. That an extra anabolic is better than taking a lot of one. But most anabolics have their own share of sides that i can't handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          You could with prami or caber

And of course there are diminishing returns. Whereas the more you take the very little extra return you gain and the sides just outweigh the gains. I think for most people that's about around a gram. Unless you're a freak who's 20-30lbs beyond your genetic limit.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            I rather eat shit and die

I would prefer that for you as well. Lol

Comment

Just watched the video. Don't really agree. He's saying "steroids have always been there and nothings changed." Umm, the doses have changed. Trevor has used the massive doses himself and everyone on a professional stage is using massive doses of course with GH and slin on top of that.

So Imo the video is click bait. He literally says multiple times "it's bullshit but it's not really bullshit". Lmao. Double speak click bait.

Now if his point is that you don't need Bostin Loyd sized cycles than yes I agree but other than that the vid is stupid imo

Comment

Working...
                              X