Clear All

Thanks for reminding me.. gota take my fish oil

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      I agree with Andro.. I do shoot Monday's and Thursdays as well

https://youtu.be/OsB2wtH24D8

The peak of both esters start to dip around day 4. That's why I shoot every 4 days.

Comment

When is the last time you drew blood B... I would love to know your hematocrit levels... bet your blood thick as sperm

Hell my hematocrit is high on clomid alone. Doc was showing concern about approaching the top of the scale due to my higher test levels. Still in range but just barely.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Hell my hematocrit is high on clomid alone. Doc was showing concern about approaching the top of the scale due to my higher test levels. Still in range but just barely.
          goes to show how individual we all really are.

Comment

Interesting..never knew Clomid does that... you ever feel like shit on Clomid Chuck ?

Comment

Not on the dose I take. It's a result of higher testosterone levels not the medication itself.

Comment

Not on the dose I take. It's a result of higher testosterone levels not the medication itself.
                You say you take 25mgs right? I might try it if I ever take a break from test, but probably I will never come off

Comment

Perscribed 25 a day but I did 25mg eod. Daily I had lower libido. Now I'm on 25mg 2x a week.

Comment

Perscribed 25 a day but I did 25mg eod. Daily I had lower libido. Now I'm on 25mg 2x a week.
                    However your test levels went up? Are you on TRT?

Comment

Yes my test levels went way up from low 200s to 800s, little bit at a time. No trt. Clomid is basically a test booster that actually works. As my test levels went up so did my rbc and hematocrit. It was explained to me that the increase in testosterone is causing my bone marrow to increase blood cells.

Comment

Bouncer what dosage are you going to start the exemestane at when you switch over?

Comment

Yes my test levels went way up from low 200s to 800s, little bit at a time. No trt. Clomid is basically a test booster that actually works. As my test levels went up so did my rbc and hematocrit. It was explained to me that the increase in testosterone is causing my bone marrow to increase blood cells.
                          Still doesn't explain to me the fact why it will lower your libido as it should be the opposite... hence why I never PCT

Comment

Still doesn't explain to me the fact why it will lower your libido as it should be the opposite... hence why I never PCT

I think that is more of a side effect of the drug not what it's doing hormonally. Regardless at 25mg eod there was no issue.

Comment

I think that is more of a side effect of the drug not what it's doing hormonally. Regardless at 25mg eod there was no issue.
                              True.. it does have a pretty long half life... why people take 300mgs PCT is beyond me.. I have friends that literally are emotional wrecks and get suicidal thought....

Comment

Working...
                              X