1200mgs DNP Coach Trevor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1200mgs DNP Coach Trevor

"1200mg is enough to kill some people so don't you dare try this. This is Coach Trevor explaining the side effects he experienced from taking such a high dose because we had previously done the video months ago where he explained the benefits how he lost 22lbs of fat in 10 days with no muscle loss but a fan reached out and just asked us to do a video explaining the other side... the negative part, so per your request, here it is.

I know a ton of ignorant people out there are against DNP without any actual understanding how it works or personal experience. DNP is something that tons of people use and just don't talk about. They don't talk about it because of the ignorant idiots who would judge them. Lucky for you, Coach Trevor and I couldn't care less what anyone thinks as our lives are freaking perfect and require no validation from anyone so it allows us to come out and be honest and open. I wish some of the high level athletes and models that I know that have used it successfully for years would come out and disclose their use so people can see how many awesome people use it, but that's not going to happen so long as they fear the idiots that would judge them. Which makes me want to do a video about how the biggest jump in my quality of life was when i dropped all social conditioning and went with my gut with zero fear of ridicule. It was only then that I became 100% free and my life became complete. I hope all our friends of freedom reach that level of success where you answer to no one except whoever your higher spiritual being is."

:retard::retard::retard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5WaK5qg3Xg

Trevor is one of those monsters that doesn't look that great once the shirt comes off. thought he would look better. only ever seen him in tank tops.

Comment

He isn't built exactly well, to say the least.

You have better body composition and you take a third of what he does.

He's is really bad body

Comment

i think thats where its just the luck of genetics when it comes to body shape. hes a gym monster though thats for sure. in a tank top he looks like a beast. well over 21 inch arms i bet.

Comment

Old video and listen to you haters..
          Take a damn pic when all bloated and shit and enjoying life
          Stfu and listen to Trevor

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

And he is only on a TRT dose because of his heart condition and obviously those muscles are from the GH that he kept...
            Pay attention would you

Comment

I'm gonna drop my dose of Test and just eat in moderation like bouncer and Rado. Run low dose long cycles, tired of trying to get big quick. Plus I'm gonna be working in the medical field soon so rather have a nice tight look than being big and bloated.

Thinking of maybe 600-700mg Test and cycle in 50mg Tbol every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's better pics than that b he doesn't look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post

There's better pics than that b he doesn't look bad.
                  That's a side shot. He doesn't look good from the front bro. He's got massive arms though no doubt.

Comment

You are such a hater B... you expect someone to look good all year around...
                    Go to Costa Rica and let's see if you be eating your fucking oatmeal and chicken

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      You are such a hater B... you expect someone to look good all year around...
                      Go to Costa Rica and let's see if you be eating your fucking oatmeal and chicken

No hater about it, just truth. I wish I had Trevors arms. Fucken massive. When someone looks good I always give props. But his shape is shit bro. Not even about body fat. He just doesn't have a very good structure especially in the midsection and pec area. I'm just being honest.

Comment

Agreed with bouncer.

Comment

Working...
                        X