10 day break in Test P cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 day break in Test P cycle

Okay so I've been running test p @150 mg eod for 8 weeks, I planned to go for a full 10 weeks but the problem is my last vial of test p was supposed to be here 10 days ago, but it just got here today due to the mail delivery delay from hurricane Harvey (I live in the Houston area). Now I know I should've had everything before I started the cycle, it was stupid to just order things along the way and it obviously caught up to me. So should I just continue with the cycle at 150 mgs eod or just run a small trt dose with my hcg until my pct gets here? I'm just worried about the side effects from my levels fluctuating so much, because after 10 days the test is completely out of my body. Any advice would be appreciated

I'd go back on. 8-10 week cycles are nothing.

Comment

So you don't think my test levels crashing then shooting back up like that will do much damage?
      Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I'd go back on. 8-10 week cycles are nothing.

Comment

No damage. You'll just feel better once your test levels go back up.

Personally I think 8-10 weeks is too short for a cycle. Test is still doing it's thing and your cutting it off while it's still helping. Make it 16 weeks.

Comment

In recent years, many have transitioned to longer cycles and even some, reducing the total amounts taken.

I think 150mgs EOD, is a good nice dosage. Listen to your body and take your time.

I feel when we make these 8 or 10 week cycles, we tend to rush it and or just take more milligrams per day/week, since it is a short time.

But again, most of us here have been around a long time and we all began just like THAT.

Comment

What are your stats?

My 2 cents

Your test levels are fine if you are younger then most if us on were then you should recover quicker... I never done a PCT and I recovered just fine..; we all different . test prop in and out of you quick... So jumping back in its not problem... IMO you should of went with longer Esther if you were going to have problems with shipment... I prefer test prop myself...
            16 week cycle is optimal as B mentioned

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X