brovel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brovel?

First off id like to say hello to all of you and Im excited to be apart of this board! Now my question is, is brovel any good? specifically t200. has anyone had any problems with underdosing, etc?
    thanks in advance
    -SH

would denkall t400 be better? thanks!

Comment

Stick with the brovel bro. I used it once with good results. As for the t400, I will never use it again. Didn't get much from it and it hurt like hell. But my preferance would be QV cyp.

Comment

i like t 200 bro, i used it this cycle and it worked good for me.

Comment

Yes brovel is a fine company.

Comment

I really like brovel, a bit underdosed, but it seems to be very clean for vet grade gear, Ive never had a lump or bad injection with brovel.

Comment

Brovel is good. I gained 20 pound on this cycle by using that and Reforvit. Testosterona 200 does come at times underfilled but its worth the price bro, pretty cheap preice also, you can get more. Take it at 400-600mgs a week, I really didnt get all sore from it or anything like that. I really love this stuff.

Comment

its a good product maby a little under dosed

Comment

i have also seen alot of negatives about brovel on other boards.

Comment

Brovel is descent if its all you can get, however I know two guys who got staff infections from it, sorry I dont know the lot #'s. T400 hurts like all hell. Stick with QV or Sydgroup if you can get your hands on them, no pain and very clean.

Comment

Personally I have always thought of Brovel at the bottom of the list…….
                      I personally stick w/ human grade….if there is something I can’t get in human grade I go w/ QV and work my way down…lol…..but I never go under QV…..

Comment

I like QV. Brovel and tornell are really shitty companies imo. T400 works well for me as well.

Comment

The T200 has semmed to have improved somewhat in quality, but like the others I would stick with QV or Denkall...Denkall has cyp, see if you get your hands on that

Comment

Originally posted by KIller Quads81
                            I like QV. Brovel and tornell are really shitty companies imo. T400 works well for me as well.
                            tornell supertest 250 is one of the best test products i have ever used. qv game me 2 serious infections on the last round.

Comment

Any of you guys used Supra cypionate? How was it?
                              I' interested even in hearing opinions over other Supra products.

Comment

Working...
                              X