Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Tren kill you? Culprit of Dallas' death.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Tren kill you? Culprit of Dallas' death.

https://youtu.be/fJecQsR6TS4

Interesting video.

yea i posted that in the Dallas death thread. obviously its speculation but tren certainly doesn't help with your breathing. add to that, Dallas already had bad asthma. those factors with the fact that he was well over 300lbs definitely did not help with his breathing and passage way.

Comment

It all comes down to possessing an unseen genetic predisposition, anything can kill you, and if you have an underlining issue that went unseen, forget about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Vision View Post
        It all comes down to possessing an unseen genetic predisposition, anything can kill you, and if you have an underlining issue that went unseen, forget about it..
        I don't fully agree that "it all comes down to a genetic predisposition".

Drugs can kill you if you have no genetic issues. Especially at the level of abuse we are talking about with Dallas.

A genetic predisposition certainly doesn't help but lets not pretend that drugs abuse at that level can't kill you on it's own.

Comment

Hell yes. The girls booties get killed hahahahaha.

Comment

I must admit I use a mouth gum shield type deal that stops snoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              I must admit I use a mouth gum shield type deal that stops snoring.
              I snore a ton, where did you buy this thing? I need a remedy myself lol

Comment

Working...
              X