Going to be running an IGF-1 test for SelectHGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to be running an IGF-1 test for SelectHGH

He's shown me a few recent tests of his ansomone that have pretty impressive numbers but since I don't know the people testing I'm going to test myself. If my numbers are high he will be allowed back. If they are low forget it. I'm only doing 1 test. Not doing a baseline. I will be running 5iu per day and I will run that for 1 month before I test. If my igf result is 500 or above they will be allowed back. You guys can argue all you want about what a good igf score should be or about getting a baseline but I've seen far too much conflicting information. Especially from Trevor on AE who I think we all respect in terms of knowledge. Anyway, just letting you guys know in advance.

just an update. been running 5iu for 2 weeks today. will go in for test in 2 more weeks. doing the 1 month thing just to be sure. i know 2 weeks is what most do but since this is my 1 and only igf test i want to be sure.

sides are strong but that don't mean much as we have seen in previous gh tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      just an update. been running 5iu for 2 weeks today. will go in for test in 2 more weeks. doing the 1 month thing just to be sure. i know 2 weeks is what most do but since this is my 1 and only igf test i want to be sure.

sides are strong but that don't mean much as we have seen in previous gh tests.
      What kit r u running, the blue 100iu kit or red 40iu kits? If by chance u do decide to let him sponsor here again, I recommend he find a new rep. His current rep JB, started a huge shit show over on ASF n has tarnished his credibility.

I ran his Ansos a few months ago n at 4iu ED pulled around a 485 IGF-1 but the serum test came back pretty low like a 15 or 16. I can dig them up if ur interested.

Comment

I'm running the blue 100iu. Batch 557.

Comment

Those are the ones I ran but don't know the batch number. I'll have to dig through some of the pics I took of the kit to see if I might have caught it.

I've taken the past month off from the gh n am going for bloodwork on Mon to get true baseline numbers. Then plan on starting the zptropin kit I got from Select.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffg353 View Post
            Those are the ones I ran but don't know the batch number. I'll have to dig through some of the pics I took of the kit to see if I might have caught it.

I've taken the past month off from the gh n am going for bloodwork on Mon to get true baseline numbers. Then plan on starting the zptropin kit I got from Select.
            hate to give you bad new bro but i hated the ztropin and could not use it. left huge red sore welts with every shot. i tossed it. not sure if i had a contaminated batch or what.

Comment

I hope that's all it was but I guess we'll find out in a few days. If it gives me any negative reactions I'm tossing it.

Comment

Looking back on a few of the pics of the kit looks like (guessing) the production date was 12/21/16 n possible batch number 201811. Can't read chineese but those are the two sets of numbers on the vial that I have pics of.

Comment

What kit r u running, the blue 100iu kit or red 40iu kits? If by chance u do decide to let him sponsor here again, I recommend he find a new rep. His current rep JB, started a huge shit show over on ASF n has tarnished his credibility.

I ran his Ansos a few months ago n at 4iu ED pulled around a 485 IGF-1 but the serum test came back pretty low like a 15 or 16. I can dig them up if ur interested.
                  JB as is JustBassin? That guy is annoying as fuck. Just a gear whore that makes zero sense when he posts...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    JB as is JustBassin? That guy is annoying as fuck. Just a gear whore that makes zero sense when he posts...
                    I can really see that. Was posting pics of some pro BB with the face blurred out pretending to be him. He got a temp ban after like the 1st day. Then he got picked apart by the members for lying n posting other people bloodwork including mine. Using my bloodwork wasn't a huge deal but would've been nice to reach out n at least let me know.

He's a rep for roids24 on BOP n they recently sold a few kits (Canada peptides-gh) to people that were degraded or possibly contaminated...not sure. Turned yellow once reconstituted n were telling the guys that it was tested n safe to use. Basically told them they were beat n wouldn't replace or refund them. I got involved n posted pics n their attitude changed. Said they'd replace effected kits but then sent those guys the same batch with the same yellow contaminants.
                    Last edited by Jeffg353; 10-14-17, 05:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I can really see that. Was posting pics of some pro BB with the face blurred out pretending to be him. He got a temp ban after like the 1st day. Then he got picked apart by the members for lying n posting other people bloodwork including mine. Using my bloodwork wasn't a huge deal but would've been nice to reach out n at least let me know.

He's a rep for roids24 on BOP n they recently sold a few kits (Canada peptides-gh) to people that were degraded or possibly contaminated...not sure. Turned yellow once reconstituted n were telling the guys that it was tested n safe to use. Basically told them they were beat n wouldn't replace or refund them. I got involved n posted pics n their attitude changed. Said they'd replace effected kits but then sent those guys the same batch with the same yellow contaminants.
                      I'll check that post over there. But SelectHGH told me that JB doesn't work for him, he just takes it upon himself to post up.

Roids24 is a good guy, I'll talk to him and see whats up.

Comment

I'll check that post over there. But SelectHGH told me that JB doesn't work for him, he just takes it upon himself to post up.

Roids24 is a good guy, I'll talk to him and see whats up.
                        Both guys said they don't want to push the issue any further. So I dropped it. JB isn't a rep on BOP but he sure seems like one on ASF. Maybe select realized how bad of a choice JB was n relieved him of his duties.

Comment

Both guys said they don't want to push the issue any further. So I dropped it. JB isn't a rep on BOP but he sure seems like one on ASF. Maybe select realized how bad of a choice JB was n relieved him of his duties.
                          You're not allowed to rep for two sponsors at the same time on BOP

Comment

You're not allowed to rep for two sponsors at the same time on BOP
                            He may not be an official rep but he's constantly in SELECT's threads sucking dick

Comment

He may not be an official rep but he's constantly in SELECT's threads sucking dick
                              That's exactly why I'm doing my own test. I don't trust or know people from other forums so what they say is meaningless to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X