We need to have a Battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to have a Battle!

If you could spend any amount of money what would you use to get huge? Don't leave out any dietary details. Peace-------Santa free

1500mg test (enanth) per week, 50mg/dbol per day, trenbolone 75mg EOD . . .16 week runs similar to that coupled with 4iu Gh per day year round and I would have a personal chef make all my meal to exact specs each day.
    and I would have a gym built on my house with the complete strive line and hammer line installed:)
    money not being an option. . .:D
    p.s. I would also have a doc take my blood values every week and adjust gear accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by canadagold
      1500mg test (enanth) per week, 50mg/dbol per day, trenbolone 75mg EOD . . .16 week runs similar to that coupled with 4iu Gh per day year round and I would have a personal chef make all my meal to exact specs each day.
      and I would have a gym built on my house with the complete strive line and hammer line installed:)
      p.s. I would also have a doc take my blood values every week and adjust gear accordingly
      for equipment you should look at MEDX equipment if money was no option. :D

Comment

me to! :D i'd throw in some winny last 6 weeks to!

Comment

Well if were talking anything we wanted. I would have an infinate amount of every drug, growth hormone. I would have an infinate amount of dietry supps, beef, chicken. pork, oatmeal, turkey, wheat bread, tuna, whey. :)

Comment

TRhanks for jumpin in Big man. Now look at all the knowledge here. If we could combine all our wants and needs we would all be as big as a house. I mean World, Cutler, Coleman? Please step aside. I like it I would love to wake up every morning to a couple chicken breasts about 8 poached eggs and a bowl of oats with honey to get me started. It always tastes better when someone else makes it. LOL Peace----------free

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Well if were talking anything we wanted. I would have an infinate amount of every drug, growth hormone. I would have an infinate amount of dietry supps, beef, chicken. pork, oatmeal, turkey, wheat bread, tuna, whey. :)

O yea, well I'd have infinity of everything + 1 :D

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                for equipment you should look at MEDX equipment if money was no option. :D
                Yep, they make great stuff. .small increments in weight too. .makes it great for steady gains. .

Comment

Yep, they make great stuff. .small increments in weight too. .makes it great for steady gains. .
                  I just remembered isn't STRIVE made by the makers of medx equipment. I think I had their catalog a couple years ago. I would love a complete line of that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

smart thinking bro:agree:

Comment

Working...
                    X