• Show
Clear All

• gains have stopped

i am on this cycle

wks 1 - 5:100 mg drol/ed
    wks 1 - 10: 750 mg cyp/ew
    wks 1 - 10: 400 mg eq/ew
    slin 15 iu PW

i started at 185 i am now 225. for the last week i havent been able ot increase my weight. i am still eating 5,200 cals everyday. i have calculated it a number of times i even posted my diet. yet my gains have stopped. i eat fast food now in large amounts im not even getting fat. could i be losing water from the drol and putting on muscle or fat ?

this is frustrating

thx !

Re: gains have stopped

Originally posted by gundam675
    i am on this cycle

wks 1 - 5:100 mg drol/ed
    wks 1 - 10: 750 mg cyp/ew
    wks 1 - 10: 400 mg eq/ew
    slin 15 iu PW

i started at 185 i am now 225. for the last week i havent been able ot increase my weight. i am still eating 5,200 cals everyday. i have calculated it a number of times i even posted my diet. yet my gains have stopped. i eat fast food now in large amounts im not even getting fat. could i be losing water from the drol and putting on muscle or fat ?

this is frustrating

thx !
    40 pounds and you are frustrated? hold on while I grab a tissue for you!! are you serious?

Comment

yes i am very serious ! any ideas as to how i can gain more, even fat. i diet down in 4 weeks man ! i wanna get to 230, but no matter how i eat, my body refuses !

Comment

Originally posted by gundam675
        yes i am very serious ! any ideas as to how i can gain more, even fat. i diet down in 4 weeks man ! i wanna get to 230, but no matter how i eat, my body refuses !
        maybe your body is done this cycle gaining. try to maintain and focus on the next cycle. why do you want to hit 230 and don't care if it is fat weight do you have a specific goal in mind like a sport?

Comment

bro...you need to ease up unless you want some major stretch marks. you have had a great cycle! stop whining ;).

Comment

well, 230 was my original goal, but i'll llive with what i've got.

thx !

Comment

hey man u gotta be happy with what u gained. 40 pounds is alot bro, boy i wish i would gain that in every cycle i do. Last cycle I gained 20 pounds and the gains stopped when I hit 230. I didnt gain more or lose and the gains stopped at week 7-8. Just be happy with what U've gained man, and next cycle u will go over 230 probably 240 or more. Just be happy man and dont worry.:D

Comment

Jesus...only 40 lbs....what a shitty cycle man....;)

Comment

funny bro, this a joke?

Comment

Tooo funny......I wish I put on 40 lbs of muscle in a cycle...You must have massive stretch marks bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Gilster
                      Tooo funny......I wish I put on 40 lbs of muscle in a cycle...You must have massive stretch marks bro...
                      He may have put on 40 lbs...but most of that is prob water and fat....

still impressive to say the least

Comment

i wonder how much is what though ?

Comment

Did you look alot more leaner before the cycle? You can always take something to strip the water down and see how many lbs u lose.

i would guess a good 18 lbs of muscle (keepable) maybe alittle fat and mostly water

but thats just a guess

Comment

I've put 30 lbs on in 4 weeks but I am coming back from losing 35 lbs from my motorcycle accident...

Comment

40 lbs so sorry bro :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                              X