HCG question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG question

I know there are "ways" to run hcg in the middle, and even at the end of standard cycles. But i have been on for 9-10 months and i want to put hcg in now. I dont plan on coming off for several more months at least so my question is how much and how many days should should someone in my position run hcg?

I would go with 2500 IU every 3-4 days with 40 mg ed of nolv

Run the HCG for about 3 weeks. and the nolv for about 4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
      I would go with 2500 IU every 3-4 days with 40 mg ed of nolv

Run the HCG for about 3 weeks. and the nolv for about 4 weeks

Shot

Do you feel that is more effective than say 500IU every day for the same amount of time ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheStromba
        Shot

Do you feel that is more effective than say 500IU every day for the same amount of time ?
        I was on for almost a year and just three or four days at 500 ius/day brought my nuts back just fine.

Comment

i personally am running it 300iu's every 3 days throughout my current cycle and have noticed no shrinkage.

Comment

i would go for 500-1000iu a day.i think 2500iu in 1 shot is to much.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
              i personally am running it 300iu's every 3 days throughout my current cycle and have noticed no shrinkage.
              maybe your nuts are small to begin with. :rofl:

:D sorry couldn't resist!!!!

Comment

So is the nolva a good idea also. Like i said i have been on for awhile and have not ran any yet so i need to do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                  maybe your nuts are small to begin with. :rofl:

:D sorry couldn't resist!!!!
                  :sillyfu:

Comment

500 iu's ED will work well to i just made a way for him with less shots.

Yes nolv is a good idea while on HCG. You should always take some kinda anti estrogen with HCG cause it can cause gyno.

Comment

Now if my nuts come back within a few days or a week or something, do i stop or still continue for 2-3 weeks or so?

Comment

Yes u can.

Comment

You can stop once you feel you have regain enough....size?

I usually run 500 a day 10 days near the end of my cycle....
                          But there is no reason why 500 day for 10 days shouldnt bring your boys back just dandy.

Comment

Working...
                          X