I got my hormone test results back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my hormone test results back

Well here is the good/bad news.. did saliva testing..

Estradiol - Range 0.5-1.5 - Mine Score 1.7 (High)
    Progesterone - Range 25-100 - Mine <15 (Low)
    Testosterone - Range 50-200 - Mine 209 (High)
    DHEAS - Range 3-10 - Mine 14.8 (High)
    Cortisol Morning - Range 3-8 - Mine 8.3 (High)
    Cortisol Noon - Range 1-2 - Mine 2.8 (Normal)
    Cortisol Evening - Range 1-2 - Mine 2.1 (High)
    Coritsol Night - Range 0-5-1.5 - Mine .05 (Normal)

I am thrilled by the high test levels.. I thought my test level was going to come back low cause I have had poor sex drive.. So after I colected my sample I did 2 weeks of HCG and now I am doing two weeks of Clomid. I am going to have the natural test levels of a raging bull after I'm done. (Since they were apparently alright a bit high before I started) I have Arimidex which I plan to run at .25 two times a week since my Estradiol levels are a bit high.

Question here is.. How do I raise Progesterone and lower my Cortisol levels? Ideas??

Frac

why would you run a PCT if your levels are testing normal? or was this test taken during a cycle? if so, then it doesn't count :)

Comment

Oh no no no man.. I am trying to normalize my hormones after over 5 years of ups and downs.. most of my levels are out of range as you can see..

Comment

Re: I got my hormone test results back

Originally posted by fractious
        Well here is the good/bad news.. did saliva testing..

Estradiol - Range 0.5-1.5 - Mine Score 1.7 (High)
        Progesterone - Range 25-100 - Mine <15 (Low)
        Testosterone - Range 50-200 - Mine 209 (High)
        DHEAS - Range 3-10 - Mine 14.8 (High)
        Cortisol Morning - Range 3-8 - Mine 8.3 (High)
        Cortisol Noon - Range 1-2 - Mine 2.8 (Normal)
        Cortisol Evening - Range 1-2 - Mine 2.1 (High)
        Coritsol Night - Range 0-5-1.5 - Mine .05 (Normal)
        your "high" cortisol levels are not really that high IMO. you need to remember that the "range" is for the "average" person, not a BB as yourself. i'd say your right on the money considering your past AS use. the cortisol is the only thing i can see taht would be hampering any off-cycle gains, but still not that "high".

Comment

Umm perhaps you are right the cortisol levels are ok.. but I would still like to bring down my estridiol level with some arimidex and push my progesterone level up a tad. Keep in mind I got tested cause I have low sex drive - high estrogen, low progesterone are both releated to low libido, and my suspicions are they are both slightly out of line due to gear use! My hope is that after making the correction all will be well in libido land :) + now I am sure my t levels are good and cortisol levels are in check so I should be able to put on some muscle - naturally.

Frac

Comment

IMO, i wouldn't worry about the cortisol levels at all. they will drop naturally as your get your estrogen in check... among other things. at most, i would run a very light anti-e cycle and get rechecked in a month or so. your estradiol should lower... but remember that having too low of estradiol (in a man) is a bad thing also!!! a lot of people don't realize this. regarding your sex drive... i can't see why your totals being soo slightly off is effecting you this way. it could be that you "WANT" these numbers to be the cause of your low sex drive... when the actual cause could be a myriad of things. again, IMO, your levels are damn near on the mark.

Comment

Working...
            X