oral cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral cycle

If I had 30 -10mg tabs of Anavar and 60-40mg caps of Andriol how would I take them? Would it be 160 mg of Andriol and 20 mg of Anavar spaced evenly throughout the day for 14 days?

you could take them a multitude of ways... give us some history to work from here. also, why only orals?

Comment

Re: oral cycle

Originally posted by pjg57
      If I had 30 -10mg tabs of Anavar and 60-40mg caps of Andriol how would I take them? Would it be 160 mg of Andriol and 20 mg of Anavar spaced evenly throughout the day for 14 days?
      I am guessing first cycle? That said you need to read more and get more gear if you want to do a proper cycle.

Comment

andriol did not work for me..gave me lots of acne too.i guess it is 8 years ago i tried it.never again!!

Comment

I have never done steriods before. I have been lifting for 5 years. I'm 46, 250 lbs, 6'6" 18% bf. Am experimenting with what I hope is a 'safe' light dose. I would be concerned about this mention of 'bad' acne as I am susceptible. I'm not intrested in gaining much weight.

Comment

I'm assuming it's apparent I don't know how to use this message board.

Comment

are you against needles?

Comment

No, but for now I'd like to try these oral steroids.

Comment

Could you advise what would be the best way to take this limited quantity that I have obtained. I would consider moving on to an injectable if this experiment was even a moderate success.

Comment

ok...

Andriol; you're gonna have to take it at high doses for it to become effective. for results that compare to injectable test, you're gonna need to take in the range of 260-300mg/day. very short half-life (about 3-4 hours [if that] i believe). space your dosage out evenly 3x per day.

Anavar; 25mg/day should do well.

your stack should look something like this:

Andriol - 280mg/d
                    Anavar - 25mg/d

it's a decent beginner cycle of orals. you're gonna see strength and not too much mass. try to get enough to run more than 14 days though, unless you just want to see how it "feels".
                    Last edited by GearTripper; 12-06-03, 11:35 PM.

Comment

on a side note... most everything you gain from this, you're gonna loose the second you stop, taking into account your limited supply and length you want to run. IMO - not worth the $.

now say you waited and stacked these with some injectables as a "kick-start"... now you have a good cycle :)

Comment

Why is it that I would "loose everything I gained from this the second that you stop"? If I doubled or tripled the length of the cycle would this continue to be the case? Would it be of benifit to do another similar oral cycle in a month or so? Is there something in the nature of an injectable that would allow one to keep the gains?

I agree that this small amount of chemical material costs an awful lot of money!

I've read all about injections from a number of sources. It seems straight forward enough. Is it safe to follow the instructions and inject yourself for the first time when you are by yourself? If a problem occurs how do you explain to the doctor that you've been injecting an illegal steriod in your butt? My doctor would have a fit if I ever admitted to doing such a thing. I assume my doctor would disown me as a patient and/or call the authorities. Thanks in advance for your help. This forum is a good thing.

Comment

You need to do some research, my friend. Sounds like you just want a quick fix.

Comment

the specific cycle we are talking about will give you a temporary burst in strength for the time you are "ON". you're not going to get much size as stated previously. you really only have enough for a couple weeks top if you stretch it out. your body typically takes a few weeks at least to adjust to anyting IMO. it would be like drinking mountain dew all day long and getting a killer caffene rush for a day. then when you stop drinking it the next day, you won't feel that rush. if you're looking for long-term effects, you need to focus on muscle building anabolics at a decent cycle length (8-10 weeks at least). yes you could double or triple your cycle length, but only get the same results. and for these drugs, not cost effective at all... unless you just got money to burn.

as for injecting the 1st time by yourself... IMO, if you follow the guidelines to a T, you should be fine. odds are against you fucking up soo bad that you're gonna kill yourself the 1st time. take precautions, lay on a bed if you have to so in case you pass out, you take a nice little nap. have a phone right beside you too in case you need to call for someone. AND most importantly, if a problem DOES in fact occur, you should have no problem telling your doctor. if you do, find a new doctor! they're there to help not to discriminate.

if you're turly serious about starting a "real" cycle, read a plenty and ask for help.. you'll more than likely get it :) also feel free to PM fellow memebers and moderators for advice. that's what we're all here for.

Originally posted by pjg57
                            Why is it that I would "loose everything I gained from this the second that you stop"? If I doubled or tripled the length of the cycle would this continue to be the case? Would it be of benifit to do another similar oral cycle in a month or so? Is there something in the nature of an injectable that would allow one to keep the gains?

I agree that this small amount of chemical material costs an awful lot of money!

I've read all about injections from a number of sources. It seems straight forward enough. Is it safe to follow the instructions and inject yourself for the first time when you are by yourself? If a problem occurs how do you explain to the doctor that you've been injecting an illegal steriod in your butt? My doctor would have a fit if I ever admitted to doing such a thing. I assume my doctor would disown me as a patient and/or call the authorities. Thanks in advance for your help. This forum is a good thing.

Comment

What would make you pass out? What kind of problems occur? Getting an infection?

Comment

Working...
                              X