Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Winny toxic on liver

More than Dbol?

I would like to know if orals were made into a list from most to least toxic which one would be number 1 and which would be last?

Orals?
    I'd say anadrol would be #1 followed by dbol.

Least? Anavar or Tbol

Comment

Agree with Rado /\

Anadrol it's most toxic, but about your question, toxicity of winny is moderate for both form (o/i), Dbol like winny have a moderate toxicity too, so, same to winny.

I don't think there's ever been a ranking published or tested. The LD50 provides a pretty shitty guide at worst.

Just focus on keeping oral dosing short (under 6 weeks) and minimizing drinking and anything else that could put strain on your liver. And as always, keep your dosing reasonable.

Comment

Dbol and winny about the same toxicity.

Comment

For me winny crushes HDL but not too bad on liver enzymes. Stay well hydrated and use Cycle Support Sups.

Comment

just to add to Rado
            it your over 40 should really consider avoiding orals all together.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              just to add to Rado
              it your over 40 should really consider avoiding orals all together.
              even in my 30's. i run drol or dbol for more than 6 weeks and I lose all appetite and I can just tell my body is not loving that shit. i get that mild sick feeling all day. fuck poisoning my body. injections only.

Comment

Many have taken var and tbol well into late ages. I've seen where Var can be ran yearly and not take a toll on one's health. My goal is January of '18, get on 50mgs Var ED for a year.

Comment

If my water intake isn't high enough things tend to start messing with me and giving me horrible problems. Tren and oral winny in high doses seem to be 2 of the biggest offenders recently.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Many have taken var and tbol well into late ages. I've seen where Var can be ran yearly and not take a toll on one's health. My goal is January of '18, get on 50mgs Var ED for a year.
                    doesnt mean its ok, its like saying may people have taken herion into the late ages. i dont follow the logic. just saying be extra careful and its probably not worth it. i do agree if you do it those would be the ones to use

Comment

Yea a year is no good. I have seen no knowledgeable person on the subject EVER recommend anavar for an entire year. Not even guys like Trevor from AE do shit like that. Your begging for issues Rado.

Comment

Also, wanna add what I use urine color as my gauge. If my urine isn't clear I up hydration.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Capsule View Post
                          Also, wanna add what I use urine color as my gauge. If my urine isn't clear I up hydration.
                          Yea, good natural indication. If your peeing blood, it's time to alarm. Haha, but this can be too late. I look too at color of my urine if it dark, something wrong and I add more water in daily dose, if urine is clean, it's a gauge what all is OK

Comment

Working...
                          X