Piana May Have Died From Slin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piana May Have Died From Slin

How he died is still under investigation.

But now experts have speculated that the bodybuilder may have died after misusing the growth hormone insulin.

In YouTube video posted four years ago, Piana talked about the perils of taking insulin for novices but praised its effectiveness.

He said: "The thing is insulin works.

"It definitely works and does what is supposed to do.

“And it is dangerous but as long as you know what you are doing, everything can be fine.

“If you know what you are doing it is not dangerous, as long as you are taking the sugar which is necessary to match up the insulin you are taken."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/463979...rmone-insulin/

I know people that swear by it but that stuff scares me.

Comment

Piana May Have Died From Slin

I bet Dallas McCarver did. Rich probably from something else.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Comment

all the big guys take it, i just cant bring myself to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          I know people that swear by it but that stuff scares me.
          If your on GH long enough slin can actually save you from becoming insulin resistant.

Comment

I know a dude who I use to get test from and vice versa... ran into him in the gym and we talking about how dangerous slin is and he said he gets all shaky in the evening even when he takes a shit load of carbs.... he is telling me this as he is Injecting huma-r right next to me lol....
            Dude works out for about 30 mins and is just drench in sweat from just doing some bicep curls... then he just disappeared....

I knew he his blood sugar was dropping... why pin during workouts i have no idea.. I mean I know the idea, but fuck that..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea fuck taking it before a workout. I tried that shit pwo back in the day and even after a big protein and carb meal you feel weak and claimy for hours. I don't know how anyone could train on that shit. I tossed the humulin-r bottle after about 3 days use.

Comment

can somebody help me??
                where i can get insulin?? humulin,humalog,slin etc??...thank y'all

Comment

Originally posted by Renan Fariaz View Post
                  can somebody help me??
                  Google it

Comment

Originally posted by Renan Fariaz View Post
                    can somebody help me??
                    Pharmacy. Humulin-r. You don't need a script. Keep in mind it can kill you. You've been warned.

Comment

Trouble is, a cold, a cough, a really hot day etc can change the apt slin to sugar ratio you need that's why it's dangerous. Even experiemced diabetics struggle with dosing sometimes

Comment

Working...
                      X