Newbie thread here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie thread here we go

Hello everyone. So I’ve been lurking here for quite some time reading and researching. Decided it was time to join and start contributing and learning with this community. Went to get my BW donerecently and come to find out I have a slow thyroid, highly susceptible to becoming diabetic, high estrogen, low T, and free test is bound. So a little about myself. I’ve not missed a workout in 3 years since I started lifting. I am 30 years old and feel I have decent strength, bench 1.9 x bw, squat 2.4 x bw, deadlift 2.5 x bw. My stats are 5’10” 145lbs with a 25” waist during cut and 170lbs with a 29” waist bulking. While I’ve put on size I definitely feel I haven’t put on the size I think I should have with my dedication and work ethic. I do macro based eating and have a very good nutrition plan. Currently almost done cutting and macros are, 185g protein/180g carbs/51g fat on 5 days of the week, 170g protein/330g carbs/46g fat 2 days a week. So onto what I’m thinking I’ll try to overcome my few issues I have found out in my blood tests based off my research I’ve done. I’m on here looking for your insight and suggestions and I’ll be contributing where I can as well in other threads.

Test cyp- 250mg/week
    Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
    Proviron- 25mg ED

My trainer and I chose Provirin to Lower SHBG, LH, FSH, free up test from being bound to be able to use.

Let me know your thoughts please. How long should I run this? Also what are your thoughts on pct with this mild of a cycle?

If you can bench 1.9X your bodyweight at 145lbs, you are a freaking elite athlete. Are you kidding or serious? I mean, you are basically world class. We should be seeing you on TV, not on this shit site! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vdrsnk View Post
      Hello everyone. So I’ve been lurking here for quite some time reading and researching. Decided it was time to join and start contributing and learning with this community. Went to get my BW donerecently and come to find out I have a slow thyroid, highly susceptible to becoming diabetic, high estrogen, low T, and free test is bound. So a little about myself. I’ve not missed a workout in 3 years since I started lifting. I am 30 years old and feel I have decent strength, bench 1.9 x bw, squat 2.4 x bw, deadlift 2.5 x bw. My stats are 5’10” 145lbs with a 25” waist during cut and 170lbs with a 29” waist bulking. While I’ve put on size I definitely feel I haven’t put on the size I think I should have with my dedication and work ethic. I do macro based eating and have a very good nutrition plan. Currently almost done cutting and macros are, 185g protein/180g carbs/51g fat on 5 days of the week, 170g protein/330g carbs/46g fat 2 days a week. So onto what I’m thinking I’ll try to overcome my few issues I have found out in my blood tests based off my research I’ve done. I’m on here looking for your insight and suggestions and I’ll be contributing where I can as well in other threads.

Test cyp- 250mg/week
      Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
      Proviron- 25mg ED

My trainer and I chose Provirin to Lower SHBG, LH, FSH, free up test from being bound to be able to use.

Let me know your thoughts please. How long should I run this? Also what are your thoughts on pct with this mild of a cycle?
      Try designer whey...

Heard you will gain 40pounds in 1 week

#ugotaman?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

If u have low t without any previous AAS use u might as well forget PCT n look into TRT. Instead of listening to ur trainer u might be better off going to a Dr/endo, especially if ur having issues with ur thyroid.

Comment

Test cyp- 250mg/week
          Aromasin- 12.5mg EOD
          Proviron- 25mg ED

dont listen to the 2 dildos that responded before me. your weight lifting figures sound a bit off but you seem like a genuine dude so I'll answer your question.

you wont need aromasin as that low a dose of test. Proviron is fine but Masteron is much stronger in terms of lowering shbg and freeing up test. i would recommend 250mg test E5D and masteron 200mgs E5D.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            If you can bench 1.9X your bodyweight at 145lbs, you are a freaking elite athlete. Are you kidding or serious? I mean, you are basically world class. We should be seeing you on TV, not on this shit site! :)
            If you’d like video for proof I can put this up. My squat is pathetic. Everyone has strengths in different areas. And to see someone on tv they are lifting way more then just 1.9x bw lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Try designer whey...

Heard you will gain 40pounds in 1 week

#ugotaman?

I’m against taking protein. There’s nothing in it you can’t get from eating real food in the correct amount. Plus my body doesn’t digest it well and it effects my bowels tmi lol!

Comment

I’m against taking protein. There’s nothing in it you can’t get from eating real food in the correct amount. Plus my body doesn’t digest it well and it effects my bowels tmi lol!
                What the hell is in whole foods?[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffg353 View Post
                  If u have low t without any previous AAS use u might as well forget PCT n look into TRT. Instead of listening to ur trainer u might be better off going to a Dr/endo, especially if ur having issues with ur thyroid.
                  That’s actually was what started this was going to a TRT doctor. But they suggested me using T3 and frankly at this point I’m not interested in T3. I want to take baby steps into this and try some things before jumping into T3. Play it safe, do your research, and take it slow I always says.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    dont listen to the 2 dildos that responded before me. your weight lifting figures sound a bit off but you seem like a genuine dude so I'll answer your question.

you wont need aromasin as that low a dose of test. Proviron is fine but Masteron is much stronger in terms of lowering shbg and freeing up test. i would recommend 250mg test E5D and masteron 200mgs E5D.
                    Thank you for your suggestion and for sharing the knowledge. I’ll read into Masteron as I haven’t read a whole lot on it at this point.

Comment

What the hell is in whole foods?[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

The basis for everything our bodies require, protein, carbs, fats, etc.🤔

Comment

Ima level with you since I'm a prick and shit, proviron is fine, but I would up the dose to at least 50mgs a day... I use proviron in almost all my cycles.. I use masteron at times as well...
                        They both do the same shit, but masteron is a little bit better; however proviron is good...
                        Masteron can give me anxiety if you are prone to it...
                        Ok that is my pep talk that I will share to you in this wonderful world of a universe from a conscious above..
                        No more advice..
                        Peace and blood

Comment

The basis for everything our bodies require, protein, carbs, fats, etc.[emoji848]
                          Your body don't need carbs to function.

Comment

Your body don't need carbs to function.

that's true but nobody ever got jacked on zero carbs.

people always take a guy that is already jacked and not eating carbs to get lean and say "well look at this guy, he's not eating carbs and he's jacked".

it blurs the truth. the guy put on size with calories and a lot of those calories were carbs. once he decided to get shredded only then did he get rid of carbs.

so while you dont "NEED" carbs to function you certainly need them to be in an optimum state of growth. no carbs is optimum for fat burning only.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              that's true but nobody ever got jacked on zero carbs.

people always take a guy that is already jacked and not eating carbs to get lean and say "well look at this guy, he's not eating carbs and he's jacked".

it blurs the truth. the guy put on size with calories and a lot of those calories were carbs. once he decided to get shredded only then did he get rid of carbs.

so while you dont "NEED" carbs to function you certainly need them to be in an optimum state of growth. no carbs is optimum for fat burning only.
                              Yea. I was saying in general... I wouldn't be able to do it either.

Comment

Working...
                              X