order is very late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• order is very late

This is my 3rd or 4rth order from HGHLabz. It always takes about a week or two to make it out of Russia and then it's here in a day. This time, it's been 3 weeks and tracking still has it in Russia. It hasn't moved since 10/15. What's up? Is it possible it got lost? I am concerned about the stability at ambient temp for this long. Have you done any stability studies for the lyophilized powder? How fast does it degrade?

How long do I wait before this shipment is declared lost or something? I had this timed so I would not run out of the stuff I had until this pack came but the extra week threw that off so now I am out and my GH cycle is interrupted. How long will I have to extend my cycle to recover the benefit?

Never ever have something "timed" to not run out. You can't control the shipping of a foreign country.

Send hghlabz a pm.

Comment

Everything coming from that region seems to be backed up by a couple weeks.

Comment

But this is a perfect example of why you don't start running your stuff until you have everything you need on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter View Post
          This is my 3rd or 4rth order from HGHLabz. It always takes about a week or two to make it out of Russia and then it's here in a day. This time, it's been 3 weeks and tracking still has it in Russia. It hasn't moved since 10/15. What's up? Is it possible it got lost? I am concerned about the stability at ambient temp for this long. Have you done any stability studies for the lyophilized powder? How fast does it degrade?

How long do I wait before this shipment is declared lost or something? I had this timed so I would not run out of the stuff I had until this pack came but the extra week threw that off so now I am out and my GH cycle is interrupted. How long will I have to extend my cycle to recover the benefit?

The extra week or two ur missing won't have much of an effect. It's half life is really short so ur levels will start to fall rapidly but the good news is that just as fast as they fall they build right back up. What other compounds does ur cycle consist of?

Comment

i asked a few people in Russia whats up.

its not like it is here in the US where its either USPS, UPS, FedEx etc.. Instead they use commercial airlines to ship mail. Well one of the main airlines in Russia went bankrupt. So there was a major slowdown for a couple weeks but from what I'm told it's all been fixed. Things should be moving again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              i asked a few people in Russia whats up.

its not like it is here in the US where its either USPS, UPS, FedEx etc.. Instead they use commercial airlines to ship mail. Well one of the main airlines in Russia went bankrupt. So there was a major slowdown for a couple weeks but from what I'm told it's all been fixed. Things should be moving again.
              Good looking out on sharing that key piece of info.

Comment

Keep us updates bro mine has been in pre ship over a week aswell hope all gets back to normal.

Comment

shitty Russians and their shitty mail system. :D :D

they fuck with our elections but can't ship a package faster than a donkey. :D

Comment

I thought I had everything I needed. I apparently miscalculated by a couple weeks. I'll pm HGH and see what's up. The biggest reason I'm concerned is the stability of the HGH itself. Hopefully it's stored somewhere cold. I won't have any way of knowing if it has gone to crap or not. I might be shooting useless bunk by the time it gets here.

Comment

Packs are moving mine should be in my fridge by tomoz.

Comment

Mine still hasn't moved out of Russia and it has been over a month now. According to tracking, it hasn't moved since Oct. 15.

At this point, I would just like to get my money back. I know these things happen every once in a while and I may order from him again in the future if he makes things right. Right now, I think I could use the $200 more than the GH and this pack obviously isn't going to get here. It's been lost.

I PM'd him a while ago but haven't heard back from him.

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter View Post
                          Mine still hasn't moved out of Russia and it has been over a month now. According to tracking, it hasn't moved since Oct. 15.

At this point, I would just like to get my money back. I know these things happen every once in a while and I may order from him again in the future if he makes things right. Right now, I think I could use the $200 more than the GH and this pack obviously isn't going to get here. It's been lost.

I PM'd him a while ago but haven't heard back from him.
                          hghlabz needs to respond to you, i will contact him. he can't control the mail or whats going on with Russian shipping but he does owe you a response. the GH i got from him and selelect both took much longer then the normal time. about 2 weeks longer. but it had no effect on the GH i can tell you that. the ansomeone i tested came back way higher then i thought it was going to be.

not sure why you are ordering 1 kit at a time though bro. you can't do it like that. these kind of things happen and you need to have all your supplies on hand.

regardless, i will contact them and have them get in touch with you, they owe you that much. though i can't promise you a refund. they have no control of the mail and as you can see they sent it out. there is a very good chance the kit suddenly shows up on your door at some point. russian shipping is not like US shipping bro. there is no standards like here.

Comment

Thanks Bouncer.

Comment

Just to let everyone know, I got a pack last week. Damn thing looks like they drove over it a few times but miraculously, doesn't seem to be crushed.

It was supposedly shipped back on October 5 so if it has been without refrigeration all that time, it probably isn't any good but I did eventually get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X