Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you all feel like shit while on post cycle

I feel like shit right now, I feel like a weakling and not big:D

I know what you mean bro. I feel like shit. But I'm getting things together for another round so it can only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by sngldad66
      I know what you mean bro. I feel like shit. But I'm getting things together for another round so it can only get better.

fuck that, next cycle its gonna be a year round one, dont wanna feel like shit no more. And more that Im just using Nolvadex as my post cycle:(

Comment

Re: Don't you all feel like shit while on post cycle

Originally posted by THE JUICE
        I feel like shit right now, I feel like a weakling and not big:D
        Everyone does. Its the combo of mental and physical factors.

Comment

The only part of the game that I have a hard time with......sitting on the sidelines waiting to get back in and play.........good luck bro, chin up......the next one will be worth the mental pain you are going through right now...........

Comment

I am depressed, moody, full of anxiety and feel weak as hell. And I have not even started the clomid yet. Was even supposed to come off, but some shit came up.

Comment

I get depressed, lethargic, unmotivated.... and no matter what I do... I always lose 8-12 pounds....

Thats why Im not coming off of testosterone for a long long time.

Comment

yes...
                thats why I don't.

Comment

these are all the reasons that I decided to stay on for a long time...going on 6 months now...I can't see coming off for a long time...

Comment

6 months, holy shit..

Comment

Originally posted by want2bstronger
                      6 months, holy shit..
                      That is nothing compared to some other guys here.....I really havn't had any bad sides yet either...

Comment

I'm starting to get weaker as I'm coming off. I'm also cutting though so it's a double whammy. Sad day!

Comment

i doubt anyone of us does not feel the same, with out these feelings there would be alot less juice abuse!!!!

Comment

right now its been a couple of days since i did post cycle and im feeling it bad. I feel smaller, i went to the movies last night and felt like as if i was smaller than the skinniest guys there. Thats why I like it when Im on roids cause it makes me feel super strong and arrgessive.:(

Comment

I was on for 5 months and did not plan on comming off, but some shit came up and I have to take a 3-4 week break. It Sucks realy bad. My girlfriend cant wait till I get back on because I have turned into a complete asshole.

Comment

Working...
                              X