Best Supp for prostate health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Supp for prostate health

Not sure if this should be in the supplement section but since our prostate is directly effected by aas use I figured it’d fit here...but what are the best supplements to use to ensure prostate health? Like proven stuff..

i'm not sure there is any proven supps when it comes to prostate

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
      Not sure if this should be in the supplement section but since our prostate is directly effected by aas use I figured it’d fit here...but what are the best supplements to use to ensure prostate health? Like proven stuff..
      Saw Palmetto

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
        Saw Palmetto

the question is, can you find any actual scientific data that shows any positive effect?

very few supplements have actually been proven with real scientific data. Creatine Monohydrate is one of the few that has real scientific data with multiple studies proving it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          the question is, can you find any actual scientific data that shows any positive effect?

very few supplements have actually been proven with real scientific data. Creatine Monohydrate is one of the few that has real scientific data with multiple studies proving it's worth.
          You got me on that...[emoji12]

Comment

I'll have to find out what my dad is taking for prostate supplement wise. Last year he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He got a second opinion and they said no but it was right at borderline due to his PSA levels. Any higher and he would have had to begin cancer treatment. The only treatment he has done is OTC supplements and his PSA levels have dropped significantly.

Comment

Saw pametto

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                I'll have to find out what my dad is taking for prostate supplement wise. Last year he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He got a second opinion and they said no but it was right at borderline due to his PSA levels. Any higher and he would have had to begin cancer treatment. The only treatment he has done is OTC supplements and his PSA levels have dropped significantly.
                Chuck did you get those results?

Comment

Let us know Chuck, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    Chuck did you get those results?

Not yet. Usually takes 5 business days or so.

Comment

Not yet. Usually takes 5 business days or so.
                      Goddamit chuck

Comment

Any word Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                          Any word Chuck
                          Yeah sorry I totally forgot. He said Ben's total health for the prostate. Can get on Amazon. It took his PSA from a 7.0 down to 6.1 and he's hoping it'll be even lower the next checkup in a few months.

Comment

Working...
                          X