MILOS SARCEV & THE MAD SCIENTIST talk Insulin and AAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MILOS SARCEV & THE MAD SCIENTIST talk Insulin and AAS

One of the best ever Iron Debates from RX Muscle. Lots of drug talk with some very smart people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pim-cYZrHzo

Lol I was about to post this earlier and write. What the fuck happen to posting videos

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

after the olympia bodybuilding videos get boring until the start of the next bodybuilding season. but this one is good shit.

plus that one i posted about titus a week or so ago. crazy how much shit he took.

Comment

I ain't watched much of rx muscle or anything of bodybuilding lately..

I don't even know if enhance are still doing videos

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          I ain't watched much of rx muscle or anything of bodybuilding lately..

I don't even know if enhance are still doing videos

EA had gone to shit. They are trying to sell their supps so they aren't keeping shit real anymore.

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              EA had gone to shit. They are trying to sell their supps so they aren't keeping shit real anymore.
              Yea. I was on there yk11... shit was garbage.. I get better results with proviron

Comment

Yea. I was on there yk11... shit was garbage.. I get better results with proviron

why the hell would you even waste your money after I made it clear they are selling fake products? how many times did i say caber in liquid form does is not active for more then a week. By the time they ship the product it's already worthless. Trevor absolutely knows and understands this. They are straight up scammers bro. I hate to say it because I think Trevor is probably pushed to do it by that faggot tony but they are both grown men so no excuses. They get big on AAS, GH, slin etc.. and then push bullshit to kids. You apparently are one of those kids. Fuck sake.. You deserve a round in the dome. :noo:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  why the hell would you even waste your money after I made it clear they are selling fake products? how many times did i say caber in liquid form does is not active for more then a week. By the time they ship the product it's already worthless. Trevor absolutely knows and understands this. They are straight up scammers bro. I hate to say it because I think Trevor is probably pushed to do it by that faggot tony but they are both grown men so no excuses. They get big on AAS, GH, slin etc.. and then push bullshit to kids. You apparently are one of those kids. Fuck sake.. You deserve a round in the dome. :noo:
                  Because I bought that shit almost a year ago and I wanted to see the hype!!...

Not like I bought it last week... durrrrrrrrrrrrr......

And I'm not the type of nigga that just take a Sarm.. you know I will always have testo in my butthole

Comment

I've been interested in insulin for quite some time but have never felt I had enough knowledge to do it the right way. Bouncer, I know you said you'd tried it before but it didn't feel right to you either. Overall, is this a supplement best to steer clear? After listening to those 3 discuss it I'd definitely feel more comfortable with the mad scientist's approach of minimal insulin and minimal carbs to offset it

Comment

Originally posted by AllDay View Post
                      I've been interested in insulin for quite some time but have never felt I had enough knowledge to do it the right way. Bouncer, I know you said you'd tried it before but it didn't feel right to you either. Overall, is this a supplement best to steer clear? After listening to those 3 discuss it I'd definitely feel more comfortable with the mad scientist's approach of minimal insulin and minimal carbs to offset it
                      Why don't you try it out yourself and see how you feel? Everyone response different to certain drugs.. Just like tren.. it ain't for every body...
                      Play it safe

Comment

Why don't you try it out yourself and see how you feel? Everyone response different to certain drugs.. Just like tren.. it ain't for every body...
                        Play it safe

I would like to give it a try, at maybe 3units, but i don’t feel like i have enough knowledge about when to administer it...any opinions are appreciated

Comment

I have friends that taking it before during or after and they like it better post workout

Comment

Unless you compete IMO, no need for insulin.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Unless you compete IMO, no need for insulin.
                              You could probably argue there isn't a "need" for many things. I get it's dangerous and educating yourself about it is a key but how can the most anabolic compound on earth be dismissed from ones arsenal so easily

Comment

Working...
                              X