HGH Labs Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Labs Communication

I was just wondering if anyone has heard from HGH Labz. I sent my order payment info 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back. Usually he answers the same day as his communication is very fast. I've sent a couple of emails asking if everything is ok. No response at all.

pm him. last online 9pm last night

Comment

Originally posted by mattila View Post
      I was just wondering if anyone has heard from HGH Labz. I sent my order payment info 3 days ago and haven't heard anything back. Usually he answers the same day as his communication is very fast. I've sent a couple of emails asking if everything is ok. No response at all.
      I have been waiting for an order for the past month. It was stuck in customs and they said they would reship this past Monday. I was in contact with them the whole time. But since Monday they have not responded to any of my emails. I ordered 6 boxes and have nothing and no one is responding to me. I contacted bouncer and he still has not returned my last message.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        pm him. last online 9pm last night
        What's up with my last message to you? Did you contact them? They are a sponcer on your site. Right now I'm out 1200$. If you sponcer them you back them.

Comment

i responded to your message this morning stop bullshitting. i will gladly post it.

Comment

Originally posted by BennieSmash View Post
            What's up with my last message to you? Did you contact them? They are a sponcer on your site. Right now I'm out 1200$. If you sponcer them you back them.

they cant control customs. they sent the product and have told you they will resend. that takes time. and i absolutely responded.

Comment

they cant control customs. and i absolutely responded.
              Not to my last message to you. Yeah I understand customs but they said they would reship this past Monday and they are missing in action. So if you sponcer them contact them and ask why they are not reshipping my package or refunding me my money. 1200$ is a lot of cash. It has been over a fucking month. I was chill till they stoppedl responding to me thru email.

Comment

Not to my last message to you. Yeah I understand customs but they said they would reship this past Monday and they are missing in action. So if you sponcer them contact them and ask why they are not reshipping my package or refunding me my money. 1200$ is a lot of cash. It has been over a fucking month. I was chill till they stoppedl responding to me thru email.

stop sending people 20 fucken messages a day saying the same shit and maybe you will get a response. i responded and you simply repeated yourself.

your first order was seized by customs. nothing they can do. they owe you nothing at that point. them resending is not something every gh source will do.

they told you this past monday they will resend. stop bitching. and give them a fucken minute.

Comment

Originally posted by mattila View Post
                  i am guessing they are super busy or russia in general is still having shipping issues since one of their main airlines went out of buisness. not sure.

hghlabz, if you read this please let these guys know whats up.

Comment

stop sending people 20 fucken messages a day saying the same shit and maybe you will get a response. i responded and you simply repeated yourself.

your first order was seized by customs. nothing they can do. they owe you nothing at that point. them resending is not something every gh source will do.

they told you this past monday they will resend. stop bitching. and give them a fucken minute.
                    Fuck you bro, do you fucking job. Stop taking free hgh and look out for the people on the board. I'm out 1200$ and it's your sponcer that has not responded since monday. Also I emailed them about 5 times not 20 dick fuck. So contact them and get my shit back

Comment

Fuck you bro, do you fucking job. Stop taking free hgh and look out for the people on the board. I'm out 1200$ and it's your sponcer that has not responded since monday. Also I emailed them about 5 times not 20 dick fuck. So contact them and get my shit back

I'm not going to say this again. They have no control over customs. I have no control over customs. Your order was sent and seized. Many GH suppliers will not resend. They told you on Monday they will resend. Now it's your turn to wait. If in 2-3 weeks you've still received nothing or heard nothing I will do my best to help you out even though your acting like a faggot. lol

Comment

I'm not going to say this again. They have no control over customs. I have no control over customs. Your order was sent and seized. Many GH suppliers will not resend. They told you on Monday they will resend. Now it's your turn to wait. If in 2-3 weeks you've still received nothing or heard nothing I will do my best to help you out even though your acting like a faggot. lol
                        I'm not acting like a fag bro. I'm just telling you a sponcer on your site is not fulfilling there job. They also state if seized in customs they will resend. So it's been 5 weeks and I have nothing. Before this week I was very relaxed and understanding with the situation. But they fell off the radar and have not responded in 1 week. So if you could just do your job and contact them for your members that would be great. Also if I got free hgh I would not worry also. It's free but I paid 1200$

Comment

I'm not acting like a fag bro. I'm just telling you a sponcer on your site is not fulfilling there job. They also state if seized in customs they will resend. So it's been 5 weeks and I have nothing. Before this week I was very relaxed and understanding with the situation. But they fell off the radar and have not responded in 1 week. So if you could just do your job and contact them for your members that would be great. Also if I got free hgh I would not worry also. It's free but I paid 1200$

its been 5 weeks but it was seized in that time frame bro. they only told you 4 days ago they will resend. you need to give it time. 4 days is nothing. i will help you out but you gotta work with me here.

Comment

its been 5 weeks but it was seized in that time frame bro. they only told you 4 days ago they will resend. you need to give it time. 4 days is nothing.
                            OK will do but why is there no contact with your sponcer? I have been very understanding with the situation. But when one takes your money and then doesn't respond you get worried you just got beat out of 1200$. So I'm looking to inform you of the situation and if I don't hear anything by next week. You could do what you are here for your members and get my money back

Comment

OK will do but why is there no contact with your sponcer? I have been very understanding with the situation. But when one takes your money and then doesn't respond you get worried you just got beat out of 1200$. So I'm looking to inform you of the situation and if I don't hear anything by next week. You could do what you are here for your members and get my money back

I have no idea. They may be backed up with orders or they may be dealing with something else. I've not spoken with them in about 2 months.

What I can say is they visited this site last night so the least they could do is give you guys an update.

Comment

Working...
                              X